MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cute. i only wish my life were as exciting. !

Comment

Stay away from the lime cordial though I reckon CS...

Comment

So I am sitting here waiting like Miss K says...bye HP love you heaps but when ya gotta got ya gotta go!!! and how long does it take for a bus to come along....

Comment

WooHoo - Miss K went along with Piglet? What a hoot. Oh I love these MWO tours!!! inkele: :wave: :dancin:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Oh Zenny! I thought everyone was thinking Tawny? where are we now my delicious?

Comment

I sooooo hope she keeps her jumper on ....

Comment

stirly-girly;1174935 wrote: WooHoo - Miss K went along with Piglet? What a hoot. Oh I love these MWO tours!!! inkele: :wave: :dancin:
                The entourage MAKES the tour Stirly...we are in this together... and the great comments and fun make it a fun trip for the host - and its heaps of fun - I still see thing now with a view to how it would look for all of you and I am sorry to have missed soo much...

Comment

Those plant things are ferns. Ferns. Geddit?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1174939 wrote: I sooooo hope she keeps her jumper on ....
                    good luck with that...

Comment

Zenstyle;1174950 wrote: Is it Tawny???

LOL... I hope so... I'll be happy to be wrong to see pics of her house et al....

Really off to nana nap now... You Stralians rock. One of those days... I will visit... be aware. )
                      Be careful Zenster...we may koalanap you - as we perhaps have done to one wittle pigglety person....mwah ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

myhappyplace;1174943 wrote: The entourage MAKES the tour Stirly...we are in this together... and the great comments and fun make it a fun trip for the host - and its heaps of fun - I still see thing now with a view to how it would look for all of you and I am sorry to have missed soo much...I have to say that I had a riot hosting Tigger. I think I was the first to actually have conversations with Tigger rather than letting him comment on the pictures. It was such fun. Here's just a wee sample. It was one of his most popular pictures during his visit here. The other MWO members loved it. I'm not sure if it was the lap top or the skivvies....:Hstirly-girly;878695 wrote:
                        Tigger - you up yet?
                        Yes Auntie Stirly, I'm here at the table.
                        Uncle Stirly and I are going downtown for some coffee. Want to come along? You can see the big ships that are docked at the port.
                        Well, I'm kinda busy right now. Can we take a rain check on that and maybe go later? I've got some e-mails to send off. Especially to Daddy Tiggs so he won't worry about me....

Okay - see you later then....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Awwh, good memories. Specially on days like today when I feel like this...........

sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAUCY!:day5:Glad you had fun with piglet. I'm dreaming of going to Brisbane one of these days...

Comment

I had a txt a wee while ago. He finally managed to get bus from Brisbane, but reckons it might take a while to get here. Miss K is not that keen on his choice of destination and wants to go somewhere else. So they are negotiating! :H

Comment

Hmmm, does the bus float?
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X