• Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

and here is someone he will want to meet :H

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I cant believe it - I just totally blew it :H:H:H I keep forgetting to log out from one identity to the other!!!

Anyway, Piglet is here on a flying visit!! He is joining us on our holiday for a few days and will go to a World Cup game.

And here is the other mis-clue I was going to post to try to point everyone in the direction of him going to South Africa .......

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

:H:H:H MISSY!!! :H:H

Comment

LMAO Missy :H:H::H

And this time the SA flag is right side up. In the picture I took when Tigger left, it was the wrong way round. At least not even the other two Saffas noticed.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh my God :H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I know, I'm such a doody-head!!!! But I've been getting flustered with no wi-fi access, i-photo needing re-installing on my laptap (and the install disk in in Wellington) and only having a small sized memory card in the camera :H

Anyway, the story so far is coming up, and Expat, Piglet has been agitating to go to a game that France is playing in!!!

His tour here is very short, as I had Tigger last year for a couple of weeks and dont want to be greedy. But we are doing a road trip at present and it is a such a good opportunity with all the things happening for the Rugby World Cup. It will be an action-packed couple of days, but he will move on quickly!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1176198 wrote:

and I was so pleased with this photo as I reckoned that no-one would ever guess that it was in NZ :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

OK, so here is the story, from when Piglet and Miss K left Brisbane.
                  Piglet wanted to come to the Rugby, but Miss K wanted to stay in Brisbane where it is warm and sunny. So she sabotaged the bus trip .......

Next morning .........

BUT!!! There was a Macdonalds across the road, so they went there for a quick "pick-me-up"

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

and then a really nice driver i a very big truck offered to take them to where they needed to go, and even sit in the front cab ....

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Bloody magic mushrooms! Dont trust her Missy!!!! she is more than a handful!!!!

Comment

I love it!!!!:H
                        So excited for piglet ---- Rugby World Cup!:cheering:
                        He's a lucky little piggy.

Comment

Love the piccies already. So excited to see the Rugby world cup from my couch!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

So our nice driver mate dropped us off, and we finally managed to make contact with Missy, but I can tell you, Miss K is definitely in the dog box!!

Anyway, the game plan is that we are having a bit of a road trip!!! We are going to the next Tonga game on Wednesday because Missy really likes the Tongans, and they should win the game we are going to!!!

But first we are going to drive up to where the game is over a couple of days. First stop is a visit to some friends who live on a big mountain and Missy says that is the weather is nice we might go ski-ing!!

So we set off!!!! And we had a few stops along the way to look at some sights

and pretty soon we got our first view of the mountain we are heading for!!

It just looked beautiful, so Missy let me ride in the front seat while she and Miss K had a snooze in the back seat .....

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Gorgeous pics, Missy.

Comment

Lovely stuff Missy! Mmm piglet looks mmm cleaner?? has he bathed??

Comment

Working...
                                X