MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

expat3;1176175 wrote: They slept outside last night? My baby is "sleeping rough"!:upset:
    Begging for more clues!ray:
    Love the Magic Bus!:h I always wanted one of those VW vans. Don't see them around too much anymore. Guess I'm getting old.
    Great pics Missy! Thankyou.

Patty, i saw a doco on a V.W. combi van hire place a year or 2 ago, located in England somewhere. Vans are refurbished, and aimed at V Dub combi fans who want such a camping experience.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A couple more photos before we hit a wifi black spot!

On the way we stopped for a coffee and had a quick game of "where's Piglet" :H

these magnolias are very comfy!!

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

And then we went up Tongariro, where Missy's friends live

It was a glorious day so we went up into the snow, and missy had knitted us scarves to keep us warm. She tried to knit us hats too, but they were a bit of a disaster, and we were too embarrassed to wear them!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wow, wonderful piccies of Piglet.
          And to think I'll be there in a couple of weeks! Only for a few days though.

Comment

This thread is freaking cracking me up! I LOVE it!
            Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
            April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
            wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
            wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
            wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
            wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
            wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
            wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
            http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Ok, I'm on holiday and away from my normal connections!!! Have some great photos but they are not downloading very well! Will try again tomorrow when I go into town :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Beautiful scenery and NICE truck Missy. Relax and enjoy.
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Have come into town to get a decent wi-fi connection!!

So this is where we stayed up the mountain .......

And this is us in the snow with the nice warm scarves that Missy made us!!

We borrowed some skis, to try our hand at skiiing, but some of the slopes were a bit steep, so we just stayed on the flat

This is us, nonchalantly hanging around outside the cafe, doing our best to look like ski bunnies!!

We were a bit cold after that so we went off to the Chateau, which is very famous and very swish!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

WOW!!!! Just incredible photos Missy.

Comment

Loving it. SNOW!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I want to go there!!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Those magnolias !
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh oh oh!!!

We have out World Cup tickets!!!! And some mates are joining us!!! There is more to tell, but Missy is having trouble staying on the internet!!! So here are two photos to be going on with!!!!

I haven't had crepes since I left Paris, and I have really missed them .......

But most importantly, I got my photo taken with THE cup!!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Very cool Missy! Love the photos!

Comment

Aw, Missy B - just love the pictures, especially the "snow bunnies". I have to say this tho' - Piglet always has a huge smile on his face and appears to be having a great time. Miss K on the other hand has a rather suspicious look in her eye. This picture is a good example. He's smiling from ear to ear and she's saying - Who's the lady with the camera? I don't think she much likes someone else being around Piglet. Wants him all to herself...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X