Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Bikini Bottom? You're Sponge Bob!?
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Zenstyle;1180492 wrote: At the risk of being downright boring... (and downright wrong!)... I'm saying it's Sunny! (Again!) :new:
      RingingCedars;1180504 wrote: Well, for a completely different idea, I'm thinking Reg now.
      :no:
      sunshine_gg;1180505 wrote:
      I'm just in the dark, as usual
      Not right now yer not, we are. Time difference of 7 hours... :H
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Zenstyle;1180492 wrote: At the risk of being downright boring... (and downright wrong!)... I'm saying it's Sunny! (Again!) :H :new:
        Yep. Ditto!
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Finally had an opportunity to catch up with the Piglet Tour. Missy - :thanks: and :goodjob:
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well, It's a beautiful day here, but my host is working the next two days before showing me the sights she has planned. Guess I will be hanging out with the pups and enjoying the view from the deck. Miss K is behaving because she is afraid of the dogs.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Damn you, Zenster.. you were right.. again :H

From my sunny side of the world (total lie today) to yours.. thanks for keeping us guessing with already some great pictures and have fun with the piglet!!!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

[QUOTE=sunshinetoday;1180670]Well, It's a beautiful day here, but my host is working the next two days before showing me the sights she has planned. Guess I will be hanging out with the pups and enjoying the view from the deck. Miss K is behaving because she is afraid of the dogs.

Erm....Sunny....I think the cat's out of the bag.....:H
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Zenstyle;1180688 wrote: OMG! I thought she'd done that on purpose!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!
                  I'm not sure now :H
                  This thread cracks me up.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[QUOTE=stirly-girly;1180303][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Bridget has a lovely blonde dogger. Looks just like Tips dog. Golden Labs I think but I'm not certain.

Golden retrievers. Beagle has one too. Gorgeous doggies.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nope. She's gone to work.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

She knew. If you look at the timing of my post in the Undies about being busted, you'll see she posted here after. I think she just needs to get accustomed to calling herself Sunny now and not host. I agree this thread is a hoot.
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Zenstyle;1180682 wrote: YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO @ SunnyGG! hee hee.....

I reckon he was meant to go to Sunny last time but plans changed... or maybe my stuffed toydar is getting rusty!!!
                          aha Zenny toooo clever...

duck out for an hour and whats happening?? did anyone see the lolly posts on undies last night???

Comment

Yes, I knew I was posting with my picture. I though someone would have put together that there is a picture of my dog that is my avatar in one of the photos.

Superfantastics. Outing to occur over the course of the next 5 days. Okay, not tomorrow. I will still be posting some photos though.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Piglet has a lot to say BTW way.

Comment

Well, It was a beautiful day here..

Sunny taught me how to couch surf

The dogs are not THAT bad

And I learned how healthy and not so great tasting beetroot juice is!

Comment

Working...
                                X