MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunchy;1184243 wrote: I'm trying understand this thread. This is a stuffed animal that travels around the world to people on MWO?
    I know that Ruby has already answered your question so here is the link to the first MWO World Tour. If you've got some spare time, it is so fun to read about Tigger's adventures and trust me, you will laugh right out loud at some of the situations he got into. Unfortunately, as Ruby said, he didn't make it back to South Africa to Tip's family but he did travel all over the world. KTAB posted maps of where he'd gone to. Here's the link...

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...our-38591.html

And if it sounds like I'm talking about a real little Tigger and not a stuffed animal, to all of us who followed his adventures, and especially to those of us who were lucky enough to have him visit with us, and I was one of the lucky ones, he was real. If you see the part where he visited me, he and I had some very interesting conversations. :H

Anyway, not wanting to take away from Piglet's tour, but just to let you know how all of this started.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

sunshinetoday;1185124 wrote: Piglet is almost off and my poor pups are going to miss him
      Sunnie - once again you've posted beautiful pictures. Just love that there is so much greenery. Thanks again for showing us more parts of your wonderful country.

As for the above, I actually got a little sentimental both when Tigger arrived and when he left. When he arrived, it was so exciting to me that he had travelled to Greece from Singapore after visiting Sweaty Betty and when he left, I knew that within a few days he would be visiting JackieClaire in England. And believe it or not, I really missed him when he left because I had had such fun showing the MWO members my corner of the world through Tigger. So I know what you mean that you'll miss Piglet. Again, you've given us a lovely tour and we've certainly enjoyed it. :goodjob:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Stunn-ing.
        I can't get over how many beautiful places MWOers live in.....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Beautiful pictures Sunny...I remember the view from the top of Mt Warning as I lay there wishing for a helicopter to come and take me back down so I didnt have to walk....

Comment

myhappyplace;1185533 wrote: Beautiful pictures Sunny...I remember the view from the top of Mt Warning as I lay there wishing for a helicopter to come and take me back down so I didnt have to walk....
            :H:H

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

[img][/IMG]
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Yay another KTAB map!

Sunnie, that was a gorgeous eyeball vacation!!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I just :h your maps KTAB!
                  Thank you xxx
                  Can't wait to see where the little piggy goes next!

Comment

Thanks for the map KTAB!
                    Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                    April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                    wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                    wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                    wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                    wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                    wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                    wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                    http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Sunny, your lovely pictures of Mt tambourine reminded me of this ...also at Mt Tambourine. I love the artwork.

Comment

OMG -I never saw this thread till now...I missed tigger but love this new piglet one, too... thanks, Expat, for starting it! Is there still a mystery host?
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I see there is still a mystery host...
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh and Zenny, was just reading back through this and cracked up at your jumper comments. I always thought sweater was a stupid word too. How's the spurtle going by the way?

Comment

Hi Fluff,
                              Well, there's a mystery host until they reveal themselves...

Comment

sometimes inadvertently ......:H
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X