MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so Greenie. Only two people I hear say Crikey fairly often and one of them is not likely to have beautiful fall flowers or trouble posting pics. HMMM
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

You would say either depending on the company, me thinks. Language is a passion of yours to have fun with you trickster!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

AUGHHHH!!! This is cruel! Clues please!:upset:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1191222 wrote: Hope not. He'd become part of a lekker braii. :upset:
          :H:H:H

LMAO Froglet. You've got that right!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm here! I'm here!!!

Hope the rest of this place isn't so dreary........

Better!!!

Comment

But where is here?, outside of the pics.
              Nice pics tho Piglit.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Its Ruby. I told you so...smug face me.

Comment

Zenstyle;1192118 wrote: Hmmmmmmm.... Memphis?
                  I don't believe you!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hiya Monkey! Not Ruby.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Someone whos using Ruby's photobucket account then.

Comment

Really??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Truly. I was in the doctors and the MWO popped up on my email. I dont download photos to blackberry but the HTML is Rubys. Also if you right click on the photos above - now I am home I am an expert - and click properties it will show. Try doing that on my piglet photos and see what it says RC....

Comment

myhappyplace;1192133 wrote: Truly. I was in the doctors and the MWO popped up on my email. I dont download photos to blackberry but the HTML is Rubys. Also if you right click on the photos above - now I am home I am an expert - and click properties it will show. Try doing that on my piglet photos and see what it says RC....
                            You tricky little Monkey!! I love that Piglit is at Rubes.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Accept that I"m still not convinced.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Expatty warned me when she sent me Piglet to be extra careful with my photobucket account. You'll see what I called mine....although RC did catch me...but that was even before I posted a photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X