Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Zenstyle;1192142 wrote: Saucy... can I share Joint First with ya? :H
    Zen I am way to competitive for that! :H dont share popcorn, dont share icecream....I'd also thought Ruby coz she kept asking to have him and also outside of Undies probably the only one Sunny would send to.

Comment

I did Last time? I is confused again..haha no comments from the peanut gallery.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Zenstyle;1192151 wrote: Yeah, I know... you were wondering where she'd have sent him if it wasn't another Undie.

OK... well, pass the ice cream.... play nice with the other kids!!!!!
        Just this once....

Comment

Zenstyle;1192153 wrote:
          :H:H LMAO...but never again!!

Comment

NOT SURE ABOUT THIS!!!

OOOOOHH NOOOOOoooo!

No, NOT going in there!

sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nice clue Rubes....ya'll are fucking with us....more than one of ya..

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The scary lady says 'NO!!', no Moonshine Jelly, but the nice lady who owned the stand said it's a tourist item, made with fruit juices, no AL.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

:alf: I'm SO tired! That was a long, dark, bumpy trip, and I have many things to do tomorrow and friends to make, or so Mimzy tells me (she is starting to grow on me a bit, but she has a WICKED sense of humor!!) :devil:
                  sigpic

Comment

Woo Hoo!! Look out world!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ruby Willow has very nice big pumpkins.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Awe, love the photos. It is a piece of home. Love all the fall festivities, and Halloween.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Ahhhhh I thought I recognized that city shot!
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Piglet!!!:h
                            Great photos Ruby!

Comment

Yes, but mine unfortunately are in the rear, and WHITE!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruby-Oh how I wish Piglet had been there when I was there a few weeks ago!!! He will have so much fun with you and Tink! Just keep him away from TMB-and the lizard!
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X