MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a new friend!! I have a new friend!! He says he'll be my body guard. What does that mean??

And Mimzy bought this crazy necklace 'for the season'. Not sure exactly what the little sculptures are, but I'm sure it's rare and expensive. She must REALLY be a classy lady!!

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I finally got to let my little boy catch up on the piglet adventure. He can't wait to see more! We don't really celebrate Halloween here so he's a bit confused about why you have so much scary stuff in your town!:H But being a little boy...he loves it!

Comment

I wonder if piglet will get to visit a haunted house?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Mimzy and I are so sorry we've been absent but Mimzy runs around like a crazy person!! So many things to do, it makes me tired. But we WILL be posting pictures later today!!

Expat, being a very beautiful Southern Gothic style town, there are movies shot here constantly, and a seemingly inordinate number of spooky ones; Zombieland, The Walking Dead, Pet Cemetary..... Your son would LOVE all the decorations here now! Ruby
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

We are SOSOSOSOSOSOSO sorry, but I can attest to the fact the lady makes me dizzy with all her business during the day AND night! BUT, here are some pictures to (hopefully) make for her negligence of this thread, and there will be more tomorrow in lots of locations.

Me with the final crop of peppers (minus what Mimzey's g'daughter and her BF ate tonight for appetizers!

Some of Mimzy's BD flowers......

In case you're wondering what happened to the Tim Tams, and the lovely pineapple chewies that travelled with me from 'Stralia, Mr. Mimzy inhaled the Tim's, and a sweet little girl had her 21st BD cake adorned with the pineapples and was thrilled! She has hidden the chocolate bar!

Which of my new friends should I choose to continue my journey with me?? You vote!! Mimzy has PROMISED an exciting day tomorrow, so shall report faithfully.

sigpic

Comment

I don't know why she isn't considering my big horsey friend!?

sigpic

Comment

I vote for the coke bear!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I wondered what had happened to the tim-tams :H

Ruby - so lovely to see the pineapples being put to use in the cause of good international relations!!

But what has happened to Miss K??????? Did she stay behind in Australia?????
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

OK ... I'm still trying to understand Halloween. Is it for a day or a week or a month? I gather there's pumpkins involved but I don't understand the trick or treating thing. Or why we have to be scared. Really looking forward to clarification.

Go Piglet, go!

Comment

Halloween: You can decorate for as much of October as you want.
                      Decoration/theme is scary, hence Halloween movies.
                      You dress up on the 31st of the month and youngens go trick or treating for free candy.
                      Close to Halloween You listen to songs like Thriller, watch scary movies played on tv, and squeeze in a costume party. Oh, and carve your pumpkin to put on the porch for the day, with a tea light in it.
                      That's my brief synopsis.

Comment

Note from Ruby: Halloween is the 2nd most celebrated and decorated 'holiday' in the USA. Merchants hold a trick or treat for kids and they can walk around the stores and get candy, a new trend is 'Trick or Trunk', where lots of people go to a social area, like a church, open the trunks/gates of their cars and decorate them, then give the kids treats as they walk around. Lots of costume parties, games, etc. during the season. Then Thanksgiving is the star till the actual day of the feast. OK, one vote for Coke Bear (he's a very collectible icon of the Coca Cola product).

I got an invitation!! I got an invitation!! There's a community party here, with costumes, hayrides, games, cake walks, Jack-O-Lantern carving, apple bobbing, and more!!

Miss K has been very timid about coming out with all the scary things!! I whisper encouragement to her at night. Can you see her in the pictures??

I met another nice lady last night, Miss Goosey.

BUMMER!! The party isn't til the 29th of October, and Mimzy says that's too long for me to be allowed to stay here. Oh, well. She can tell me about it, I guess.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here is some good info on the origins of Halloween

HALLOWEEN CUSTOMS AND TRADITIONS

Comment

She's in a very different world here, Zen. WHOOO-HOOOO-OOOOOooooooooo!!!! :dancingskel:
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm a STAR! A Movie star! Mimzy did a few of Miss K and Me, and we had a great view. Mimzy is a VERY careful driver, and there was no traffic. Hope you can understand her Southern 'drawl'. :H

We're off on our adventure. Here's Mimzy's house.......

And down the drive.........

(click on these next pictures)

Mimzy says the camera was not being very cooperative!
                              sigpic

Comment

And BOB-O!!!! I've missed you so much!!! So happy to see you check in here. We MUST catch up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X