MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, are Mimzy and I all alone here?? Don't ya'll love me anymore?
    I'm thinking maybe I don't want to go to Mimzy's cabin. This news report was shot REALLY close to it! Mimzy says she had the same thing happen on her creek not long ago. Today we're going for a ride on the Gator, look at the trees. Maybe her camera will make better videoes today.
    VIDEO: Black Bears in N. Georgia Backyard
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Still here with you ruby, I check for new photos every day! xxoo

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Thanks Sunny. Beginning to hear echoes here!! We haven't been able to get to a lot of places because we're so busy, but try to post pics everyday. Will have lots more tonight, promise. I'm gonna ride the Gator! WHAT IS A GATOR, sounds scary! Tomorrow we're gonna go look at some of the historic sites around here. Maybe we'll go to the places where they've filmed so many movies. Such beautiful architecture around here. Mimzy promised she won't take me to the cemetaries like she did with Tigger.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

This is crazy, but Americans also love to dress up their pets for the Halloween holidays. Check it out.........

sigpic

Comment

I hope Mimzy doesn't get any ideas!!!

sigpic

Comment

too cute

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Yawn...
                Headstrong has a strong head.

Comment

We've been out making pictures all day. Mimzy hopes to get them all here tonight. And HEY, (no yawns!) she found me a great Halloween costume, for whatever place I go next. Tonight, we're going to a REAL haunted house.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ruby ....... dont feel paranoid about feeling on your own if no-one is posting. I felt it when Piglet was here, and so did Sunny but I check in everyday when there is a new Piglet post. It just that I dont always have anything entertaining to say!

I'm really enjoying your Halloween photos. We so much wanted to be in the US for this years Halloween and Thanksgiving but our savings have been spent on other things.

Looking forward to seeing Piglet's Halloween costume and very appreciative of the effort you are going to :l
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Can't wait to see the haunted house!!! Those dogs haven't eaten piglet, have they???:H

Comment

Just checking on the little fellow ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1197352 wrote: Just checking on the little fellow ...
                          Me, too. Wondering where he's gone to. Maybe lost in the haunted house or a cemetery...
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Just checking out where piglet went as well....I hope he didn't meet the same fate as Tigger...:upset:
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Lost that post!
                              Rubes: So sorry for the lapses. We had a traumatic weekend here with family issues, but hoping all is better now and my grands will be getting the care they need. Really hoping to do better forthwith. We're working on Halloween costumes, so who knows what will happen!

Piglet: We've been going like a house afire, and so sorry for our absence. YAY! We are leaving for the cabin in a bit. Won't be able to post the pics till Thursday, but will communicate. We're hoping to go to a corn maze, the stream, the beautiful fall leaves, a peanut shop (?) , maybe a local lake, who KNOWS. We hate we've seemed lazy, but it's been a rough few days here. I'm wondering where I should go next. Any invites? PM Mimzy please, as she says it must be a secret!! But it's only a few days till the party for spooky people. Mind if I wait here till then? Promise I'll leave the next day!!! Maybe I can repeat again (?) some destinations!! (PS: Mimzy LIVES in a haunted house. I didn't know that when I got here!) :H
                              sigpic

Comment

OK,! Mimzy promises we'll make up for lost time tonight and over the next days. I've been fishing, mountain climbing, spelunking, panning for gold, hiking, discovering, leaf watching. Oh, and 3 new 'Mexican' friends. Saga continues!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X