MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're BAA---aaaaack! Pictures as promised!

View down our drive....

Mim's GD is trying to save a newborn kitty who's Momma died giving birth.........

The trees are BEAUTIFUL!

We loved the view.........

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hope we don't fall! It's 40 feet down!!

Can you see us??

Where did they go?????

I love our ride........

sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Off to ADVENTURE! (I think Miss K got off at the wrong floor)

Nice garden, resting for spring........

We're going mountain climbing.........

Whee--whee--wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Climbed a tree.......

We found the 100 Acre Wood (didn't know it was straight down!)

sigpic

Comment

Mim's says get down, there are artifacts to see.......

This rock has carvings in it, on the hill above the cabin, that date to the 1820's.........

Miss K wouldn't climb this high........

We explored a cave........

sigpic

Comment

We went to church??

Then watched the leaves fall. Tried to make you a video, but Mim's a self-proclaimed techno idiot......

Miss K's getting a little braver...........

sigpic

Comment

We found another cave!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another tree to climb on, but there is water below.........

Hope we don't go downstream.........

Here's where we decided to fish..........

sigpic

Comment

We have more pictures, but if we'd stayed a bit longer, we could have seen this........

Mim's winters here..........

Christmas.......

Hope we're making up a bit in our lapse. Mims has a new foundling, a 3 pound Chihuahua, who wants constant attention and barks at any movement toward Mims. She's keeping me and Miss K away, till Mims finds a new home for Pixie.

sigpic

Comment

love the pics Ruby!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks, Techie. I'm just trying to make up time here, and SO wish I could show how beautiful the mountains are right now. I've had a very difficult few months, and haven't done service to Piggie, I'm afraid, so I'm trying to make up time. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.
                    sigpic

Comment

oh Lovely. Are you going to keep the pup?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

You live in a beautiful part of the world Ruby! Are you near the Blue Ridge mountains? I hope the little kitten makes it. He's so tiny! And the pub is adorable.:l

Comment

Mim says it's not so pretty with the deadfall this time of year, but the sky is so beautifully blue it reflects on the waters........

Two couples fishing (they had better luck than us, caught 11 fish)

More flora and fauna..............

sigpic

Comment

We thought you might enjoy how engaged some peeps get in carving their Jack-O-Lanterns......

sigpic

Comment

Ruby: ExP, my mountains are the tail-end of the Blue Ridge chain. In fact, a neighboring town is named Blue Ridge. Actually, the mountainous terrain runs all the way down the Chattahoochee River, which starts near the cabin and runs into the Gulf of Mexico. The river and the mountainous land have always been a large part of my life.

Piglet: WooHoo!! We're going to the party later. Mims said she'll take me cake walking. Does that mean we walk on cakes?? I will post TONS of pics, I hope. The weather is perfect today, but north of here, they are having a historic major snowstorm!! Not ready for snow here. (I'd kinda like to see it!) And no one noticed I have on an ORIGINAL GI Joe camoflague shirt. (I can sneak up on a bear now. Do you think they can see my pink ears???)

You might enjoy this link to our little mountain cabin town........

Helen, Georgia | Helen - White County Convention & Visitors Bureau

RC, T and his family visited here........

sigpic

Comment

Hey folks, wake up!! We went to the party last night, but it was so far past dark-thirty that some pics didn't come out well, especially on the haunted hayride. Let me just say Miss K ran home as fast as her fat little legs would carry her! Kids costumes are covered with coats because it's SO cold here!!Here are some shots...........

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X