Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What a gorgeus puppy Ruby - are you fostering him?

Comment

We're working on him Blondie. After tonight, (All Hallows Eve) we're sending them off on All Saints Day.

Halloween - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          All Saints' Day in United States

Wonder where I'll go and how I'll leave??
          sigpic

Comment

OK, I'm off! Let the guessing begin. To leave you with a few more bits of Halloween here, this is the story of a local woman featured in several books, and some of the 100's of haunted house sites to view. Will post some late pics after I hit the road. (Is she gonna make me walk??)

Mayhayley Lancaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Legendary Horror Hill Haunted Houses and Trails in Newnan, GA
            NETHERWORLD Haunted House in Atlanta, Georgia - #1 Haunted House in America!
            Haunted Houses & Haunted Places in Georgia - Find a Haunted House at RealHaunts.com!
            HAUNTED PLACES IN GEORGIA: ACWORTH - MONTEZUMA
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you for showing us around! I would love to go there for Halloween one day.
              Can't wait to see where Piglet goes next! x

Comment

hi guys, just posting to get my mind off wanting a wine. day 3 and doing well i think but what do do when one gets home from work now no wine. finally got to me and took dogs for an hour walk, feel much better now and melbourne is actually putting on a bit of decent weather.

goal day 4 please
                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Aaawww, come on, Mystery Host ... give us a clue ... please .... pretty please ...

Comment

Folks, I've had no one available to host Piggie come forward, so PLEASE, if you want to continue the journey, let me know. I'm out of suggestions right now!

From his las trip.......

Now this is more like it! Me likey!!

sigpic

Comment

tawnyfrog;1205024 wrote: Aaawww, come on, Mystery Host ... give us a clue ... please .... pretty please ...
                      Ditto to what Froglet said. Where is Piglet?? I hope he's not lost like Tigger.:upset::upset::upset:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

No, he's not lost, but he IS travelling, FINALLY!! I'll post some final pictures during the interim. Where, or where can he be???? (But I'm tracking him this time, so we WON'T lose him.)
                        sigpic

Comment

:earth: Can't wait!!!!! xxx

Comment

Chewing fingernails in eager anticipation ....

Comment

Love to hear from Mystery Host anytime soon??

Comment

If he's on his way then there will be a good reason to walk to the end of the drive when the little flag is up on my mailbox. There will be something other than just bills in it. Off to have a shower and then to work. See y'all later.

Comment

Working...
                                X