MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The remaining provinces, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, and Ontario, require the licence plates to be mounted on both the front and rear of the vehicle.

These are the provinces we can probably eliminate since the car in the farmer's market didn't have a front plate, assuming the car was not from out of province.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1213227 wrote: Mountains, lakes and provinces ........ I reckon it is definitely Canada! So who are our Canadian friends.....?

And I would also venture to suggest that the Piglet with wings and a halo is not the real McCoy!!!! He has more stripes on his tummy and they are a different shade of pink :H:H (I know this, because I have my own Piglet, and when the MWO Piglet was here, I realised that there are subtle differences in mass merchandised soft toys!!)I posted the picture of a Piglet with wings in reply to Tawny's post. It was a picture I found on Google.
      Zenstyle;1213236 wrote: Haha! I just PM'd her for it!!!
      X-posts/PM's on different threads!!
      Recluse;1213240 wrote:
      A bit more info:

In the Canadian provinces and territories of Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador, the Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and the Yukon, licence plates are currently only required on the rear of the vehicle.

I guess that rules out BC...
      Reccie - in Perma-link #762, I posted a wee piccie where I had centred out the front of the truck. When I zoomed in on it, it was obviously a front licence plate than MH had distorted. You can do that with Photobucket apparently as Rags did it recently on some of her pictures from her latest adventures. So nothing is ruled out yet.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Zenstyle;1213270 wrote: Ohhh.... that squiggeled thingy was just a vanity plate then... derrrr.....
        I think so, though I'm not certain by any means. This link shows Canadian license plates:

License Plates of Canada's Provinces and Territories

Comment

Xpost stirly! Yep, I take your point.

Comment

I am on a short break so here are two more pictures.

On the way to our family's favourite ski resort.

Another picture of the road to the resort. This isn't in our province either but it is worth the long drive for the scenery itself. See y'all later.

Comment

Zenstyle;1213280 wrote: Yis have me goin round in friggin circles!!!!!
              Recluse;1213285 wrote:
              Xpost stirly! Yep, I take your point.

Comment

Mystery_Host;1212448 wrote:
                Monday morning laundry drying outside in spite of the cold.

From the local art display.
                I'm just getting in on this... but that mountain range somehow calls out Calgary
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Super beautiful scenery. I am loving ski season memories right now.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshine_gg;1213299 wrote: I'm just getting in on this... but that mountain range somehow calls out Calgary
                    Hiya Sunny-bean. Frankly, I have no frikken idea where that picture is from. I just hope that he gets to his new destination safely and in one piece.

Comment

How long has he been travelling?
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

sunshinetoday;1213320 wrote: Super beautiful scenery. I am loving ski season memories right now.
                        Sunshine - X-post. Hope you're doing well and that you enjoyed all your presents. Loved the piccies from the meet-up.

I only ever skied on some very low hills near to my home town.

Off to walk my dogger and then to bed. Hope you have a loverly day. :happyheart:

Comment

OMG - I'm just thinking ... as he's been living with Ruby for the past 5+ weeks, he's probably put on a bit of weight with all that fabulous southern cooking. Maybe he has to travel by freight train?

Comment

sunshine_gg;1213299 wrote: I'm just getting in on this... but that mountain range somehow calls out Calgary
                            I agree GG. I posted as much in the Army earlier. But I don't know who lives in southern AB.
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I'm humming O Canada ! Did anyone note MH's use of the term Province? Huh? Did ya?
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Um, ya Techie. Southern AB and Calgary are in Canada, eh.
                                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                                X