MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1214911 wrote: I know, I know luvvie... you're still holding onto the Tiperlette theory... :l :H
    Well, I'm so far in.. there's NO WAY to switch sides gracefully :H:H
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

First thing I did this morning after getting my morning cuppa was to check out whether Piglet had arrived.

Personally, I reckon MH is extraordinarily clever!!!!! :thanks:

I'm sticking to Canada (Montreal) for now ..... there aren't too many places that have an Olympic Stadium (although come to think of it, there is an Olympic Pool in Auckland and we have never hosted the Olympics !)
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Don't forget:
        BC Place
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

one2many;1214874 wrote: Sweet lamb of Lanternen Jaysus, is he not in feckin Africa now??
          :H:H:H

This is bloody good sport....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Geez,
            MH is really dragging it out for all it's worth.

The landform, flora and ski fields certainly suggest Canada to me.

Just as long as Piglet isn't going via Edinburgh, he'll be OK.

Comment

Zenstyle;1214922 wrote: Stirly!!!! OMG! THAT Athens!

Naw, I think its JC. :H

Feeeeeeeeeeeeck..................

All I know is... SOMEONE is playing with ma heid! I think the PM was the final straw... that's what broke me MH! :H
              :H:H:H:H
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

one2many;1214887 wrote: Lol, but seriously, if I had of strapped the poor bleeder on me back and crawled there, we would have pics by now....poor MH must be pissed off !
                :H:H:H:H
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

We aren't meant to guess correctly. So friggin on with it please?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Zenstyle;1215178 wrote: Errrr... and what's wrong with Edinburgh?!! Might I inquire... :H :l
                    Edinburgh is where Tigger disappeared.

Comment

Rags;1215194 wrote: Edinburgh is where Tigger disappeared.
                      The Edinburgh Triangle.... *playing Twilight theme music*

Comment

sunshine_gg;1215216 wrote: The Edinburgh Triangle....
                        Now known as the Bermudaburgh Quadrangle ....

Comment

tawnyfrog;1215219 wrote: Now known as the Bermudaburgh Quadrangle ....
                          Yeah.. that....:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1215219 wrote: Now known as the Bermudaburgh Quadrangle ....
                            Fine. Where that though?? Hmmm....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Why is there a saying "Pigs might fly" when obviously they don't?

Mrs. Google tells me that it would take him 16 days to walk from Atlanta to Montreal. He's just past the half way mark now ... that's of course assuming he's heading that way. If indeed he's leaving the land mass altogether, there'll be canoe travel involved ... we must be patient ...

Comment

Let the truth be known. The picture of the clothes drying was not mine. (But it was taken in Africa.) Neither was the roast beef or the apple pie or the farmer?s market. In an attempt to keep the thread alive and to keep the interest going while waiting for Piglet to arrive, I wanted to post some of our family?s everyday activities. I had had a problem with my camera and photographs so I used some pictures from the web that were as similar as possible to pictures I would have taken myself. The ski resort and mountain lake pictures,the bike riding, the river pictures, the tacos and the meat ready to be grilled were taken by members of our family. I copied and pasted from their pictures on Facebook. The rest of the pictures except for two are pictures that were taken in this area but not by members of our family. The facts given about recreational activities, wineries, the zoo, etc. are true. The postman left the mail yesterday, but there was no parcel. So still we wait. Some more interesting links.

SkyTrain: Vancouver's subway map, Canada
                                Greater Vancouver Wineries & Vineyards: Wineries & Vineyards in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia
                                Vancouver Zoo and Vancouver Aquarium Photographs taken with Hasselblad

Neighbours of ours will be attending church services tomorrow morning in this church.

Comment

Working...
                                X