MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, did I see tiny peices of (erm) litter underneath that cartoon of Piglet?
    If you have trouble believing my bad luck, once when I was a mail carrier, I forced a man to move from his position on the dead-end street blocking a mailbox. Suddenly, every law enforcement agent in 20 miles swooped down on us, as the man I'd just berated was the get-away driver for a band of home invaders, still in the houses. (((sigh)))
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1216672 wrote: Guess it means he wasn't very good at his job ... :upset:
      :H:H:H:H:H
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

So sorry people. Welcome to my world. This is why I live in the woods. And NEVER creep on the neighbors here. :H
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

So was he sent today? Yesterday? Tomorrow? Next week?

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

He was sent AGAIN this AM. 6-10 days guaranteed, but, well, you know. And he is again insured against loss.
            sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1216784 wrote: He was sent AGAIN this AM. 6-10 days guaranteed, but, well, you know. And he is again insured against loss.
              Sent again? His doppelganger ??
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

This is so funny :H:H Imagine our Piglet being caught up in an international terrorist plot :H:H

Ruby - you are putting me off visiting Georgia again. I think I'll just go somewhere nice and peaceful ....... like the Middle East!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

techie;1216793 wrote: Sent again? His doppelganger ??
                  NO!!! Why do you fizzies complicate my complicated life more!! :HH The original Piggie in a brank new box, is now trkking towards his new adventure, with so many stories to tell!! (PS: He is NOT armed, but wearing camo.)
                  sigpic

Comment

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Is is already established that the Mystery Host resides in Canada? I haven't really been following this thread but saw the last few pics posted by MH and it looks very Canadianish...or perhaps,
                      a state bordering Canada?
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Another question....We're missing Tigger, and now Piglet...what does that leave us...Kanga and Roo...and of course Pooh...it's like a murder mystery..(.and then there were three....)-
                        da-da-da-dummmm....
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Zenstyle;1217219 wrote: Oh, that's right... we're supposed to be guessing! I got side tracked there! :H

We're thinking its Canada... in their last post, MH said that their nephew was part of the torch relay for the Winter Olympics of 2010... which was in Vancouver... :bigwink:
                          But isn't the relay world wide??? Hm?

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

If it's world wide then how do they run across the oceans?
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

fluff;1217202 wrote: Is is already established that the Mystery Host resides in Canada? I haven't really been following this thread but saw the last few pics posted by MH and it looks very Canadianish...or perhaps,
                              a state bordering Canada?
                              Now that's assuming that he will actually get there THIS time....I heard there were gun toting Guerrilla voles on the loose....they make bombs out of otter droppings..lethal I heard...

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

So, what does that say about transporting the flame across the oceans...do they run around on deck till they've docked?
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X