MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Altho, this would be more appropriate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6G3hUtu150[/video]]Fleetwood mac - Little Lies - Tell me lies - YouTube
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

expat3;1218586 wrote: Where do find this stuff Stirly????:H:goodjob:
      Google, ExPatty.

Peeps, hows about we change the subject and get back to Piglet posts. We don't want to turn this into an undergarments thread, neither do we want negativity here. The thread's about a happy little pink guy who's traveling at the moment on his way to a new adventure.

Just hope he gets there soon.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Gosh, I thought it turned into an underwear thread...my mistake...sorry...
        Well, maybe the Mystery Host can divulge some more clues to keep us focused...?
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Associated Press: In a very strange case Georgia state police and the FBI cracked a weeks old case of a missing Piglet. A Georgia woman only identified as a Ruby Willow had been genetically manipulating the DNA of animals for many years. The latest creature or as law enforcement calls it, her most recent chimera was taken into custody by the Centers for Disease Control. The CDC spokesperson cited the creature as being "ground zero" in several outbreaks of a new virus called swine bark. The women Ruby Willow is being held at Guantanamo Bay while agents bacon board her for more information. We will provide more details on this strange case as they unfold.

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

:H :H :H :H :H

Comment

Brilliant Techie!!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

:H:H:H
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It's gotta be Oscar Mayer bacon if you're bacon boarding....that's the only way you could get me to bacon board.
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

So while you're all waiting for Piglet to arive, thius is tres funy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Xa4bHcJu8&feature=share[/video]]Cycles - YouTube

Comment

techie;1218659 wrote: Associated Press: In a very strange case Georgia state police and the FBI cracked a weeks old case of a missing Piglet. A Georgia woman only identified as a Ruby Willow had been genetically manipulating the DNA of animals for many years. The latest creature or as law enforcement calls it, her most recent chimera was taken into custody by the Centers for Disease Control. The CDC spokesperson cited the creature as being "ground zero" in several outbreaks of a new virus called swine bark. The women Ruby Willow is being held at Guantanamo Bay while agents bacon board her for more information. We will provide more details on this strange case as they unfold.

OMG!!! It's pug dog!:H

Comment

Hmmmm,
                        But it seems no-one thought it worthy of comment.....

OK away I go and sulk....
                        And wait for Piglet...
                        And wait for this thread to resume it's original intention......

Comment

Rags;1219477 wrote: So while you're all waiting for Piglet to arive, thius is tres funy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Xa4bHcJu8&feature=share[/video]]Cycles - YouTube
                          Where did you find it? The clip sent me off on an entirely unexpected tangent. Check the cows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=related[/video]]cows & cows & cows - YouTube
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Rags-I did watch the bears-and Tips cows....weird shite :H. Today is finally caturday, I mean, Saturday! so trying to catch up on MWO threads. So how many days left do we have for piglet's expected arrival? I've lost count!:upset:
                            http://youtu.be/EAClh86JV4w[/video]]Very Funny Cats 22 - YouTube

Comment

Maybe Piglet made it to MH's place after all but is in disguise and MH doesn't know it's him.

Maybe he's dressed like Tigger.

Perhaps he's got himself a carrot nose and some buttons and is disguised as a pink snowman.

Maybe he's stretched himself into a draft stopper.

Apparently he has a bat disguise as well.

Or maybe he's posing as Reccie...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

lmao Stirly!:H

Comment

Working...
                                X