• Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Piglet decided to visit Roo here:
    http://www.timetemperature.com/tzmaps/quintana-roo.gif
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Looking at those videos it's amazing what computerisation can do!

Is Piglet trapped with Roo?

Comment

OMG Stirly - where did you find those :H:H
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1220235 wrote: OMG Stirly - where did you find those :H:H
          She's good, isn't she?:H

Comment

A snow ball?

Or an Easter egg...

A butterfly...

Or perhaps as The Hunchback of Notre Dame

A Spuddleduck?
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

:H:H:H:H
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

A cowboy?

A Highlander?

Professor Einstein?

Since it's close to Christmas, maybe he's dressed as a Christmas Elf.

Or a tin soldier...

Or - Santa!!!

With all those disguises, MH is going to have a hard time finding Piglet.

Comment

:H:H:H

Well done Stirly!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

A piglet squid?

Oh, wait! There really is such a thing...

Comment

Wow that is beautiful..do you think its real

Am I right in thinking Piglet should be arriving tomorrow..I remember reading a few pages back he was due in about 6 days!!
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1220892 wrote: Wow that is beautiful..do you think its real

Am I right in thinking Piglet should be arriving tomorrow. I remember reading a few pages back he was due in about 6 days!!
                        This rarely photographed piglet squid smiles for the camera - Telegraph

Panno - it does exist. I was looking for Piglet disguises and came across it. Rather bizarre name.

As for our Piglet - I think you're right. He should be reaching his destination between today and Friday according to RubyWillow. About time. Mystery Host must be almost out of patience. I would be....

Comment

He's either sleeping or he died happily....

It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Zenstyle;1220940 wrote: Blimey Stirls! Where do you find all the pics?!!!

Hopefully Piglet will arrive this week then... he'll be bloody glad to get out of that box!!!I think Miss K will be the one who's cranky in the box. She already had a bit of an attitude. Didn't crack a smile in even one picture. I commented on it earlier after seeing one of MissyB's pictures.

stirly-girly;1177165 wrote:
                            Aw, Missy B - just love the pictures, especially the "snow bunnies". I have to say this tho' - Piglet always has a huge smile on his face and appears to be having a great time. Miss K on the other hand has a rather suspicious look in her eye. This picture is a good example. He's smiling from ear to ear and she's saying - Who's the lady with the camera? I don't think she much likes someone else being around Piglet. Wants him all to herself...

I wish MH would give us another few clues as well. He/she seems to have lost interest...

Comment

fluff;1220931 wrote: He's either sleeping or he died happily....

FLUFF!!!:upset:
                              I love the piglet squid. He's cute.:l I want one for Christmas.

Comment

[QUOTE=stirly-girly;1220968]I think Miss K will be the one who's cranky in the box. She already had a bit of an attitude. Didn't crack a smile in even one picture. I commented on it earlier after seeing one of MissyB's pictures.

I reckon you're right Stirly. She can be one stroppy sheila:H Like all good underoos

MH - are you still with us? I for one am really looking forward to seeing your part of the world! Have we established it is Montreal??!
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X