MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery_Host;1221460 wrote: Techie is right, this waiting is very difficult. There was no mail delivered today. So I will post a few more pictures of the area we live in and a favourite holiday destination.

Hotel near the airport.

View of a low mountain north-east of the city.

My partner and I have hiked along this river many times with family and friends. The water is so cold that it is almost impossible to swim for more than a few minutes. It's also so clean that we drank water straight from the river.

Another view of the river. This and the above two pictures are not my pictures. These two are, however, of the river we have walked along many times.

I think Piglet would like the colours at a near-by bowling alley. I still have hope that he will arrive soon.
    I cannot imagine drinking from any of the rivers here...not unless you want to be pumped out! Great pics MH!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1221574 wrote: I cannot imagine drinking from any of the rivers here...not unless you want to be pumped out! Great pics MH!
      Crikey, a lot of people in this town don't even drink the tap water.

Lovely pictures MH. That river reminds me of one in the small town I grew up in - the trees hanging over the water like that. Love the neon pink and mauve in the bowling lanes. My kind of colours!!

And ditto to what MissyB said about you being patient. Thanks from me, too.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is he here??? Is he here???

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

As you can see - yes they are finally here. Piglet was a bit soiled so I had to bath him first. He's just out of his bath in the photo and is now drying on the rad. Silly piggy was probably playing in the mud. Pictures will be posted soon.

Comment

Fantastic

When do we get to know who you are MH the suspense is killing me !
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

What on the mail box or the hotel? probably doesn't matter me looking I'm bloody useless at guessing
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;1221924 wrote: I can't say no more... for risk of reprisal!!! :H
                  Some mate you are :H:H

Comment

Mystery_Host;1221905 wrote:
                    As you can see - yes they are finally here. Piglet was a bit soiled so I had to bath him first. He's just out of his bath in the photo and is now drying on the rad. Silly piggy was probably playing in the mud. Pictures will be posted soon.
                    Awwhh sorry to hear you had to wash the little bleeder.....SO glad he got therein the end!!

Looking forward to some fun on this thread now!

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Okay, Animal Crackers - a parcel has arrived. Would you like to help me open it?

YYEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Comment

Awe too cute......I can see our Spuddleduck there

Comment

Well, I'll be. Look who and what we found inside....Piglet and Miss K and a whole bunch of souvenirs from Paris and New Zealand and Australia and Georgia.

I wonder if anyone can guess where they are now?
                          There is a wee hint if we see you little guys up close...

Piglet will be off for a bath now and will meet you other little guys in a while. I think he found a wee bit of dirt to roll around in during his journey. He was probably looking for some mud but couldn't find any. He'll be along soon to say hello.

Comment

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ohh too late lol.

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:yay::disco:
                                So glad he made it! Can't wait to see his visit MH!

Comment

Working...
                                X