MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Stirly! These brought a big smile to my face!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss K - now that I've got a few minutes - want to tell me why you didn't sleep well last night?

Well, I don't sleep very well when I'm not in my own bed. Acshually I sleep better in a tree. After I've had my fill of leaves. But that's not the problem.

What is it then?

Well, Piglet snores a little and keeps me awake.:upset:

You know - I may have the answer to your problem. We sell ear protectors here and I bet they would help a lot.

Auntie Stirly - thank you but they're too big. I wouldn't be able to sleep with those on my head.

You're right. Then we'll try something else. How about these little ear plugs? And they even come in a nice pink shade.

Thank you Auntie Stirly. They will do the trick, I'm sure.

Okay, I have to get back to work. We'll have a snack in a while...
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

PMSL!!!!!! DEADLY!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:H:H:H Stirly those photos are priceless and the commentary is like a storybook...Love it..

Comment

:H:H:H Fab Stirly, loving the story
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Well Piglet, I think it's time for another break and to get something for you two to eat . Where are you anyway?

We're at the laptop, looking at the pictures from last night. We really wanted to ride a ski-doo.

I know you did but the snow is far away from here and I don't have time to drive you all the way up there. I would have tho', if there was time for it.
              I'm going to go to the kitchen and get something for you to eat. I'll be back soon.

Hey Miss K - look what I found. You think Auntie Stirly will let us order in?

Maybe she'll buy us more cake today. That one we ate yesterday was really good.

Here you go little ones - a nice piece of zucchini and feta pie for you to share.

Zucchini pie?

No cake??:upset:

Comment

Ohhhhhh My kinda food!!!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Poor Piglet and Miss K...maybe just a little slice cake
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Piglet, Miss K - do you want to come over here and tell the MWO people where we were a while ago?

We went down to the harbour to see a big ship.

Lucky we wore our scarves because it was a little chilly there.

Piglet, the town we live in has one of the busiest ports in the country for passenger ships and ferry boats that go to many islands in the Aegean Sea such as Andros, Paros, Syros, Tinos and Mykonos, which is especially popular with the jet set.

What's a jet set? Is that anything like a jet-ski?

No, it's a name referring to people who frequently fly around the world on fast airplanes known as jets.

Oh, okay.

On the way to the harbour, Auntie Stirly took us window shopping. I liked the window with the Christmas decorations.

I liked the toy store window with the wooden toys. Wooden toys are the best!

Oh, that window with the nice shoes and boots for kids was lovely. I want a pair of those pink and mauve galoshes at the top in the middle.

I'd like a pair of those myself.

And the perfume store was bright and pretty.

Miss K - they have body lotions and soaps that are all made of fresh organic products. The woman who founded the company started off making home-made cosmetics in her kitchen using recipes that her Grandmother had passed on to her. She has turned it into a million-dollar business with stores all over Greece and in another 9 countries in Europe and the Middle East. I love their soaps. They make one that looks and smells like a big piece of chocolate fudge.

What else did we see?

A store with womens' clothes and shoes and purses. I think that Auntie JC would have liked it.

I bet she would. Too bad we couldn't take a picture inside the store where they had pretty coloured shoes and handbags.

Too much girly stuff for me. I still liked the big ship and the wooden toys the best.

I guess you would, being a boy. Okay, that's enough adventure for today. We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow. A cup of hot chocolate and you're off to bed.

I love choklit.

Comment

JackieClaire: stop drooling all over the keyboard!!!
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1223005 wrote: JackieClaire: stop drooling all over the keyboard!!!
                        How did you know, hang on while I clean the screen.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I is drooling too!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:h the perfume shop! Well, all of them! I'm drooling AND I don't even like shopping:H

Comment

JackieClaire;1223016 wrote: How did you know, hang on while I clean the screen.

LMAO JC!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Zenstyle;1223035 wrote: Sign myself and Mrs A up for a couple of pairs of those Strils!!! :H
                                JackieClaire;1223016 wrote: How did you know, hang on while I clean the screen.

expat3;1223292 wrote:
                                :h the perfume shop! Well, all of them! I'm drooling AND I don't even like shopping:H
                                :HYis all :nutso:.

I edited the pictures and made them larger and you can see the things in the windows better now. More pics to follow later.

Comment

Working...
                                X