Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Loving the pics Stirly. Fantastic!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments. Only one more day and off they go...:upset::upset:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

We got back a few minutes ago after having one last look around town. Piglet and Miss K have some more pictures to show you and then I have a surprise for them.

Auntie Stirly wanted to take us to a couple of more churches. She said that there are thousands of churches, big and small in Greece and each one is unique. Here is a small one we saw just as the sun had gone down. It's called St. Catherine's. Miss K and I sat in the flower box in front of it.

Then Auntie Stirly drove us back to the centre of town to see the big church. It has a very odd name and is the only one that has that name - St. Queen-of-all. It was almost dark but the church looked nice against the fading light.

And across from the church we saw a window with pretty Christmas lights. I liked the white teddy bears.

Then she took us across to the town square to see the trees all lit up. They haven't decorated it for Christmas yet but the trees were pretty.

And in the square are lots of tavernas and coffee shops. Here is the menu outside of the one taverna.

And here is the taverna itself. It didn't show up all that well but it did look cheerful and cozy inside.

And now that you've showed our latest pictures, I'm going to go and get a surprise ready for you.

Oh goodie! I love surprises!!

Me too!! I can't wait!

Comment

Awwwwwwww Stirls - you've done an amazing job as host :l.

Stunning pictures and great commentary :goodjob:
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just magic Stirls, thank you xxx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Wonderful stuff, Stirls.

Comment

Thank you all again. And now the surprise Piglet and Miss K have been waiting for...

Comment

Miss K - do you know where Auntie Stirly went? She's been gone for a while.

She said she was going to get a surprise ready for us. She's been gone for almost an hour. Do you think she got lost?:upset:

Here I am. It just took me a while to find something.

Well guys, we've been so busy the past few days driving around and taking pictures that I haven't had time to decorate our Christmas tree. So I got a little one up for you. I made one of these for each of my boys years ago to have in their bedrooms. They're made from wire clothes hangers with green garland wrapped around them and then little lights and decorations. Anyway, since I got you each a little Christmas present and I'd like you to open them while you're still here, I thought it would be nice to put them under the tree.

What do you think?

Oh, it's such a cute tree, Auntie Stirly.

It is cute. And I can't wait to see what my present is.

Then I guess you better open them. And you can wear them for the MWO folk to see.

Oh Auntie Stirly - I love my sweater. I remember seeing a picture of Tigger in a sweater like this. Thanks a lot. Blue is my favourite colour after pink.

And I love my necklace and matching bracelet. They have sparkly butterflies on them. I love butterflies.

Let's get a closer look then...

Well, aren't you two just the cutest ever!!:h

Comment

Awwwwwwwww Stirls,

Magnificent.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Awwwhh Stirls, the kids are in awe here, just wonderful xx
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:h it!!! Awww Stirls.:l Athens is beautiful at Christmas time. Thank you for showing us around. Maybe next year...

Comment

Stirly
                          this has been just lovely
                          Thanks!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Fantastic Stirly !!! Gorgeous pics.
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

LOVING IT STIRLY!!! Thanks!!
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Stirly,

I have a wee tear in the corner of my eyes at your generosity of spirit :l

And yes, they do look very cute in their new things!!!
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X