MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1225459 wrote: OK... one of us has to stick our necks out and look stupid if we're wrong. You or me RC?
    I just did!:H
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Oh, you mean to NAME um, him?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

i am still lost, I must be thicker than shit lol...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Nah, keep the suspense going for the others abit.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Zenstyle;1225430 wrote: First thing I do when I log on every day... answer my PMs! Love it! :h
              I don't get any, well once in a while maybe.

I would like Piglit in the New Yr, I mail MH or the person who has him next?

Maybe if I stopped being an antisocial bugger and sent some, people might reply?
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

He is going to SA?? To Tipps??

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1225476 wrote: The person that has him next. Or just mail Stirly-Girly.... she'll sort it out for you... xxx
                  this is confusing, and my poor OH is like asking who TF is Piglit?!?

When I am a bit less noob I might just do that. I can't promise him beautiful scenery or awesome adventures but Tigger would love him to bits......
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hey, I told you last night, I believe the clues all add up PERFECTLY. Sue me if I'm wrong!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well I am thinking yis may be right come to think of it.

I love your tagline RC.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1225483 wrote: I'm wif ya RC! Of the same opinion totally!!!

Pingu... as they've told me.... its not about taking him to fancy places, its just sharing a bit of your world with other people. I'll put my name on the list for him soon. I'm so private... but I think I'm ready to share... )
                        I never even left the house when I had tigger lol. had no car.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

And isn't he being awfully quiet?? Hmmm??
                          Thanks Oney. I think I will die just the opposite.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Pingu if you go back to the Tigger Adventures thread will see all kinds of way to entertain Piglit and Koala Girl(I always forget her name...bad me). For many of us, it gives us a fresh look at our everyday surroundings. Young Tigs visit holds a special place in my journey to recovery of several things.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Yep, I think you and Pingu should do a visit Zen!

I loved the statue in your garden RC! So did Rob xx

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Which one Oney?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X