"It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Zenstyle;1225493 wrote: :h
      You know it.:l
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I had three statues all with nakid boobs. One on the roof, a mermaid and the Buxom Mamma (who disturbed you Zenny:H and is my favourite) by the lake.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I loved it and Rob REALLY loved it lol

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I'm afraid she is horizontal now.:upset:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

one2many;1225508 wrote: I loved it and Rob REALLY loved it lol
              He just wanted to be the babe in arms.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

He sure did

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

She fell over in the mud this spring and I didn't pick her up again. If you remember she was already being held up with a large stick. I don't think I could have managed picking her up and propping her on my own.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh that would be handy and trouble too or is that times two?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ok, where is the striped one? And why post on Thursday!? Is he on vacation or something?
                      I wish he'd get our priorities straight!
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Zenstyle;1225479 wrote: Well, that's what RC and I think............. but we could be VERY VERY wrong...
                        Vewwy...
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I love watching Zen and RC guess...so much fun...

Mmmm...if MH is not Tipps...and he's a he...if Stirly is not showing another red herring with that clue that is....

Comment

RingingCedars;1225461 wrote: Whadit I tell ya.

BTW Stirly, that was a fabulous mini tour with fun, fun, fun commentary. I agree with others, the only regret was that it was too short. Thank you! I'm looking forward to visiting with the next host too. Glad you enjoyed it RC. I had lots of fun myself.
                            pingu1997;1225474 wrote: I don't get any, well once in a while maybe.

I would like Piglit in the New Yr, I mail MH or the person who has him next?

Maybe if I stopped being an antisocial bugger and sent some, people might reply?When Mystery Host starts to post, just send him a PM.
                            Zenstyle;1225476 wrote: The person that has him next. Or just mail Stirly-Girly.... she'll sort it out for you... xxx
                            Whichever way, it's no problem for me. And I don't think you're anti-social at all, Pingu.
                            Zenstyle;1225488 wrote:
                            Aye, and it was still a brill visit! Och well that's it... I'll need to take Piglet at some point. I have nothing fancy to show either... and the culture (or lack of) here is howwifying...
                            Yes, I think you should have him at some point. What you said about Tigger's visit with Oney-butt. It was so much fun and she only went out once.
                            myhappyplace;1225835 wrote:
                            I love watching Zen and RC guess...so much fun...

Mmmm...if MH is not Tipps...and he's a he...if Stirly is not showing another red herring with that clue that is....
                            It is fun watching the guessing going on, isn't it Saucy?

Okay, just a few more pictures since people asked for them and that's it for my photos.

This is the ancient amphitheatre of Herodeion at the base of the Acropolis on the south side.

After going up to the Acropolis, we walked down this path towards the north side. You can see Lycabbetus Hill in the distance.

Then a view from further down the path, looking up towards the Acropolis.

These are a couple of shops in the Plaka which is at the base of the Acropolis and is one of the oldest parts of the city.

The Greek Parliament Buildings as seen from Constitution Square.

And finally Tigger after eating souvlaki for the first time. Look how full his tummy was...

Mystery Host - we would like some clues as to where Piglet and Miss K are traveling to....
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I will post some clues presently.

Comment

hmmm started typing a PM to MH ad thought wtf am I doing here, sending a msg to someone I don't even know asking if a pink soft toy can come and stay

For a minute I thought I'd been on the vodka again.....

The mail never got sent!
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X