MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;1226187 wrote: Unless he is actually a she...

OK... I am officially as clueless as Oney... (but just about MH's identity)
    :H:H:H
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

stirly-girly;1224679 wrote: Well let's see. I guess I could give you a couple of facts about where Piglet and Miss K are headed to.

1. They will be fairly close to a large body of water.

2. The city manufactures cotton and linen and supplied the Vatican and fine hotels world wide with linens.

3. There is a stocking factory that produces men's "long john's" as well. According to the article - the Czarina of Russia wore long johns from this factory.

4. Both soccer and golf are very popular.
      Point no 1 means that it can't be patty cos she's in Paris. Points 2 and 3 mean that Piglet and Miss K are heading to Balbriggan although you do use the word "city", but Balbriggan is about 20 miles from Dublin. I'm sticking with mollers.

Comment

Recluse;1226211 wrote: Well, if they are, I think that's cheating. The only other person that springs to mind is patty as France is reknowned for its food and arguably for its sunshine, but it's not all that long ago that patty started us off with piglet.
        Baaa...C'est pas moi!:H

Comment

Recluse;1226211 wrote: Well, if they are, I think that's cheating. The only other person that springs to mind is patty as France is reknowned for its food and arguably for its sunshine, but it's not all that long ago that patty started us off with piglet.Cheating on what? Are we writing exams here?:H:H
          tiptronic_ct;1226214 wrote: LMAO :H:H:H

That sounds a wee bit petulant

I'm loving this!!!
          I really, really like the guessing game too, Tipster. And did I say that I love yer new look. That gold tinsel halo is rooly, rooly yew.
          tawnyfrog;1226216 wrote:
          Oh come on, people ... how hard can it be?

Good food, sunshine, lizards, Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman ....
          As always, Froglet has a point....

I'm off to walk the dogger and then to bed. Tomorrowz all of you guessers....Mwah!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Old picture of town looks war damaged. That rules out New Zealand for me. So if it's NOT damage from the war I'd say MH is from the South Bronx !
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1226262 wrote: Old picture of town looks war damaged. That rules out New Zealand for me. So if it's NOT damage from the war I'd say MH is from the South Bronx !
              :H

Comment

Taking me ages to read back. Looking forward to some Oney time...

Comment

After being such a shite MH, I will do my level best to make it a fun stay for Piglet and Miss K. One good thing about it is they will be here for Sant'a visit and all the celebrations that go with that.

Sorry bout me crappy clues lol xx
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1226304 wrote: After being such a shite MH, I will do my level best to make it a fun stay for Piglet and Miss K. One good thing about it is they will be here for Sant'a visit and all the celebrations that go with that.

:l:h:l

Comment

Zenstyle;1226312 wrote: Your clues weren't in the least bit crappy... and you had me scratching my noggin for one. (Can't wait for RC to log in tonight.... heh heh heh.....)
                      I agree and I have been monitoring the nonsense this afternoon Zen.:H
                      I was convinced it was Tips until Reccie shared his findings. Good work Panda!
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Oh, and I love the hair Tips and Tawny, and Tawny you've painted your lips a lovely passionate red. Very becoming.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Zenstyle;1226330 wrote: I was wondering where you were!!!

I was out today and when I came back in and read the thread I was, like, ya wee skelp!!!! And then she was MIA... conveniently....

I guess we can pat ourselves on the back for knowing it was someone Stirls knows. *grasping at straws*
                          Hey, being quick to the draw comes in handy sometimes.ointup:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Zenstyle;1226333 wrote: Go look at the Undies thread RC... before Tawny sees it and makes me take it down!!! lol
                            oakay

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

one2many;1226304 wrote: After being such a shite MH, I will do my level best to make it a fun stay for Piglet and Miss K. One good thing about it is they will be here for Sant'a visit and all the celebrations that go with that.

Oney, you were not a crap MH at all! At least you didn't spill the beans by doing a MH post under your own avatar (like I did when I was expecting Piglit and Miss K and working on two computers at once!!) :H:H

I am so much looking forward to seeing them have a Northern Hemisphere Xmas
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oney- Your clues were great...You had me thinking Tips- but I did think Ireland- just 'cause of the "bangers and mash" pic....
                                ps- I am part Irish....
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X