MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:H very descriptive Oney....and great photos...

What will the girls be like when your visitors leave? My "little" one was NOT happy...and hes TWELVE!

Comment

Oney got a lovely bottle of wine over Christmas so after all the hard work we all had a glass

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

2nd last night

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Some midnight lurking was going on last night...

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

myhappyplace;1234962 wrote: :H very descriptive Oney....and great photos...

What will the girls be like when your visitors leave? My "little" one was NOT happy...and hes TWELVE!
            Have not broken it to them yet!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Just lovely,Oney, just lovely.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That is a very restful bedroom. Great colour. My rooms are all off white, so a bit sterile looking. But I bought colouful doona covers to jazz it upa bit.

Comment

Wunny, your children have the most beautiful blue eyes.... they'll be real charmers when they're 18 or so.....

Comment

one2many;1234959 wrote: Is is actually not that snot green colour but Oney had no flash on
                    :H It's gorgeous Oney! And I love your open fire!:goodjob:

Comment

Oney your room is gorgeous
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Loving your room ! I have to get one of those lamps
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oney - fantastic pictures!! That fireplace looks so cozy and I love your room - snot green and all.

Seriously, I have thoroughly enjoyed Piglet and Miss K's visit with you and your family, especially those precious children. I think Mia is going to be really upset when they leave. She seems to have gotten quite attached to them, especially Piglet. Miss K, with those beady eyes of hers is another story.:H:H Looking forward to their last day with you and your family. Again, :goodjob:
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Ok guys, apolgies for being AWOL, lots going on here with visitors and the house. We will be jetting off on Wed because the post office is still closed (it will be open 2moro but it is childrens allowance day and the q will be round the corner).

Sorry to those who wanted scenery and places , we did our best with what we had, more pics to follow this evening and 2moro and then we are on our way. I put on 3 stone and Miss K cannot see her toes!

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Just logged on after days of Internet wilderness. Those pics are lovely. Your snot green room is very nice and how jealous I am of that real fire. Your little girl is cute. Wanna swap for tigger for a week?
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Oney - this morning was the first time I had to catch up on this thread since before Xmas. Like others have said, it was a joy to get a window onto your family's Xmas. You have no need to apologise for not going to "places" - it ws just o lovely to see your kids with Piglet and miss K :H It brought a tear to my eye - thank you so much for sharing your photos with us :l.
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X