Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

You'll have to wait and see
    it can't be anywhere colder than here. bloody freezing right now. posting them either today or tomorrow now i have a taker and an address.....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

bye bye Piglet and Miss K, did you notice Tigger's grown a new tooth since we arrived?
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

bye bye we have gone, we had a lovely stay, thanks everyone for the nice comments on the pictures

your new host will be posting some clues soon!

Corinne and Tigger x

Comment

Hello! This is your new Mystery Host checking in - apologies for the delay but I encountered some some technical difficulties logging in (actually it was just operator error :nutso

Happy to report that Piglet and Miss K have made it to my continent and should arrive on the doorstep early next week, if not sooner!

They'll definitely find it warmer in this part of the world - in fact Spring has already started to sproing as you can see from the photos taken this week. :H

Wow, these seem to be really BIG...any advice on how to make them smaller would be appreciated.

MH

Comment

GORGEOUS flowers MH!!!
            Now where could you be???

Comment

I thought Southern US too, Zen. I can recognise the pink tulip tree and a magnolia (I think). Unless it's someone in OZ?

Comment

Actually, cancel the Oz suggestion as that's some sort of spring bulb coming up. Where are those horticulturally inclined...?
                I thought 2 weeks was pretty good delivery!

Comment

Must be due to some sort of gravitational pull on the earth... :-)

My 3 pressies for my partner didn't arrive in time for Christmas which I felt awful about, though one company did give me another completely free (2/3 did eventually arrive); will order much earlier next year!!

Comment

OK that red brick building kind of looks American to me too! I shall cease guessing now till some more photos/input from others!!

Comment

Prunus
                      Iris
                      Two types of magnolia.
                      Do I get a lolly Zen?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

NOT iris. Daff or jonquil.

Comment

I know......

Kent???

Comment

Have no idea where that is but it is beautiful.
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

tawnyfrog;1258803 wrote: NOT iris. Daff or jonquil.
                              I was just sitting on the dunny thinking about that....flower is too big for Iris.....given time of year.... Northern Hemisphere...assuming that photos have been taken recently.....
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

The magnolia one looks like a Japanese Magnolia (I googled it!) and is popular in the Southern parts of the USA. Blooms in early to late spring. Hmmm...February is VERY early spring so they must be pretty far south. I've seen them around the suburbs of Paris too though-but NOTHING is blooming here.:upset: But icicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X