Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Mystery_Host;1258746 wrote:

Happy to report that Piglet and Miss K have made it to my continent and should arrive on the doorstep early next week, if not sooner!

They'll definitely find it warmer in this part of the world - in fact Spring has already started to sproing as you can see from the photos taken this week. :H
    So this suggests (a) a different continent (not Europe) and (b) northern hemisphere (not Tips) - and probably south of the latitudes that are still under snow. The growth on those blooms suggests that the temperature is pretty warm now. (Unless of course MH is laying a false trail )

Southern US I reckon.

OK - I'm taking a punt and guessing Zennie
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1258812 wrote: I was just sitting on the dunny thinking about that....flower is too big for Iris.....given time of year.... Northern Hemisphere...assuming that photos have been taken recently.....:H:H Thanks for letting us know where you were when pondering the mystery.
      Zenstyle;1259199 wrote: Yep, those Undies know their plants and flowers all right! ) *hands Bridge a lolly* (Something to keep you occupied while yer on the dunny luv...)
      Thanks, I was trying to think of something myself. Perhaps a roll of bathroom tissue with crosswords on it. Zenstyle;1259199 wrote:

OK... hazarding a guess! South Carolina... and maybe a town with four letters (I would name the town but I don't want to give out MH's info). IF its who I think it is...

The only thing that throws me off is that the person I *think* could be MH had Piglet and would know how to make the pictures smaller...

MH? do you live in a suburb of Columbia? :ey:
      South Carolina came to my mind as well so I'm wondering if the supposed ineptitude at resizing the photos is just something to throw us off the trail. Had Tigger, not Piglet. I'm closely watching your posts today, Zennie-butt...:H:H
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I know who it is ....... And I could lead you right off scent......

Here's tigger home better dash
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Zenstyle;1259232 wrote: No chit!!!!! :H: :new:
          :H:HCan't wait to see where they're going next. Just love these MWO World Tours. inkele::yougo:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Next clue.....

No man is one. We have two - one good, one evil - both begin with "A". :H

Photo has nothing to do with the clue (honest!), I just think it's lovely. :h

Comment

No man is an island??

Somewhere in the Florida Keys?? Are there islands off the Carolinas?

My geographic knowledge of that area isn't very good!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Blimey now im confused and i.know where it is......
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I haven't a poxy CLUE
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1259440 wrote: :H:H:H

I *thought* it was Greeny... but if it was her, she'd know that's who I meant after my earlier post about South Carolina. And I PRESUME she'd have PMd me! (Or would she?) :H

Now I'm stumped.

Awaiting further clues MH. And can you make them a bit clearer pliz! :new:
                    Frankly, my dear... I wonder.... about YOU!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Well, MH - I think the pics are not this season's. Damn clever.

I believe they're going to Canada ........

Comment

Zenstyle;1259532 wrote: Could it be Sunshine GG? :ey:
                        That's where my money is ...

Comment

Oh buggers - how did youse get there?! "No man has one" and "we have two" Is that her two horses? I am grasping at straws now. help.

Comment

Her attention to detail, her sense of aesthetics, her style of photography and a youtube clip filmed on Manitoulin Island ...

Comment

I think you may be barking up the wrong tree there, Old Tawns.
                              :-)

Comment

:H:H:H

It ain't me, folks!
                                I was pointing fingers at the scottish bint!
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X