MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mh can you give these nice people a clue as to who you are cos someone is chewing my ears off on Facebook......
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1261973 wrote: Mh can you give these nice people a clue as to who you are cos someone is chewing my ears off on Facebook......
      Ooooh, not the ears!!!! :H

No, I'm not K9 (SF is in the Bay Area - Central CA is further South ) I think guessing my identity will be more difficult than guessing the location since I only have around 85 posts even though I've been on MWO since August 2010 :new::H

OK....these would be the perfect colour to walk on the yellow brick road.

Comment

MH - this was your last post under your real identity, if I'm not mistaken.

Hello #### - hope you don't mind me popping in to post - I usually kinda tag along here (I think that sounds a little bit better than lurking) so feel like I know all of you, even though you obviously don't know me. I joined MWO back in August 2010 and it has been instrumental in helping me stay AF after years (and years) of trying unsuccessfully on my own. I was never a prolific poster even in the beginning and then didn't really find a niche after posting in the first few "Challenge" threads but I do check in almost every day.

I trust that when you have Piglet and Miss K visiting, that you'll be posting more.

And congrats on what your signature says -" :heart: AF since 29th August 2010 :heart: " :goodjob:

P.S. I have to admit, it took a bit of searching to come up with your real user name.
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

haven't they arrived yet?!? What is up with the US postal service?!?
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Ok whose name has Red in it?
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Is the MWO out user that has piglet Red(hair not eyes) ?
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I am SO glad I am not guessing this time, I would have no bloody clue... and I know where they are heading LOL

Comment

right there wioth you pingu
                  all I can think of is redthread67 or something like that
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I think MH is being secretly quite cunning
                    And I can't believe stirly has found their username.. I mean how long did that take??

Cmon post office hurry up, my Tigger wants to see pics of her toys!

Comment

Zenstyle;1262129 wrote: The thought of looking through the members list crossed my mind... very briefly! At this point I think I'll wait and see! Unless I can bribe Stirls... :ey:
                      you could try, after all you've chewed my ears a bit over this one.. LMAO

Comment

Zenstyle;1262140 wrote: For all the good it did me Pingu! I reckon if I'd guessed right, you STILL wouldn't have let on!!!
                        you didn't bribe though, you just kept on biting those poor ears until they were red raw again!!!!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1262145 wrote: You don't need me to do that! You usually manage well enough on yer own!
                          haha you trying to be funny?!? My ears are just lovely thanks. I won't get them stabbed again until a month from now, and that is all in a good cause of celebrating a year sober.......

you're just jealous baby!!!!

Comment

RingingCedars;1262074 wrote: Ok whose name has Red in it?RC - are you trying to throw people off the track? Or do you think MH is someone who has "Red" in their name? They don't.
                            pingu1997;1262106 wrote: I think MH is being secretly quite cunning
                            And I can't believe stirly has found their username.. I mean how long did that take??
                            MH is quite cunning and I would never have guessed who it is since, as he/she says - only around 85 posts since August of 2010. So not one of the regular blabber-mouth posters like us.

And it doesn't take that long if you know the right way to look for the member's real ID.
                            Zenstyle;1262129 wrote:
                            The thought of looking through the members list crossed my mind... very briefly! At this point I think I'll wait and see! Unless I can bribe Stirls... :ey:
                            Members list is not the way to go. Takes too long. And I can't believe you haven't checked another way to see who MH really is. I threw a huge clue right into yer lap FFS.:H

And no, you can't bribe me.

And I have it from practically the best source - MWO's very own Miss Marple - that I'm right about who MH is. :catroll:

Comment

You can check with me, I know who it is.... although I suspect you know already

Don't let Zennie bribe you, she will just take the piss ......

Comment

Zenstyle;1262167 wrote: I figured it out!!!!!

To those of you who had no intentions of enlightening me *glares at Pingu and Stirls* :moon:
                                Why am I included in the glare? Check out my post of a few minutes ago. I told you that I'd thrown a huge clue right at you. The one before that I quoted part of MH's last post under the real user name. Geesh. What more did you want? Now take yer arse outta my face....:H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X