X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

A Mexican bakery

Hipsters again....:H

OK, enough shops....here are some of the houses in the area. Lots of Victorians but a bit livelier on some of the colour schemes!

:heart: AF since 29th August 2010 :heart:

Comment

Hope you've enjoyed seeing a different side of SF -- apologies for not getting any pics of P & MK in this series, the opportunity didn't really present itself, but they'll reappear very soon!

Comment

Enja, once again you have outdone yourself with the pictures. Fantastic. How I love those houses and the coloured ones are gorgeous. Well except for the purple one, but I bet Pingu would be right at home there.:H Thank you once again for a colourful, interesting tour of your city. Outstanding!!!:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Purple nom nom....
          But where are the soft toys? tigger wants to see them and know they are ok...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Thank you Enja! Incredible pics. Now I just have to win the lotto so I can start my own MWO World Tour!:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1279771 wrote: This is the one I want, thanks. I'll have to do something with that faux distressed front door though... or is it being prepped for greater things? In any event, I'll overlook that little problem. What are the steps made of Enja? Is that terazzo?

Great pics as always!!! x
              I expect it's *real* distressed, left that way on purpose, knowing that 'hood - a few years ago now, I had some friends who lived in this area who lived in a very similar style place and they left the very old, faded and tattered "Old Rose" patterned wallpaper that was in the hallway exactly as it was because they liked how it looked. :H And yes, that is terrazzo - it's very popular here.

expat3;1280026 wrote:
              Thank you Enja! Incredible pics. Now I just have to win the lotto so I can start my own MWO World Tour!:H
              That would be fabulous....just need to figure out those lucky numbers! :l

Comment

Hi! Well, to put it mildly, the weather here this week has been shite! It's poured with rain almost nonstop since Monday but since we've had less than half the usual rainfall for this time of year everyone is annoying me by saying "oh but we need it" - grrrrr I know, I know.....still doesn't stop me from complaining though....:H:H

So, lousy weather combined with Pingu's little person wanting to see more pics of Piglet and Miss K so here's what they've been getting up to this week....
                (BTW, congratulations Pingu on 1 year AF! Brilliant!!!!)

Piglet has been catching up on his email on his iPear

Miss K met with some friends from Oz, who told her an intriguing tale about a map and a treasure chest.....

Comment

We've played a game or 10 of Mahjong solitare....

They met some new friends who came for tea

Ooops - life interrupts - forgot I have to go out, I'll continue the rest of the post later today

Comment

I'm sure they'll enjoy their tea and cakes while you're gone!:H
                    So cute!!:l I'm sure little Tigger will love seeing those pics.

Comment

Getting ready for a bath gives Miss K an idea for tomorrow's adventure....

An old family friend, Mad Cyril, is happy to hop in...it's been about 12 years since he's had the opportunity to play in the bath - and still no one quite remembers how he came to be known as "Mad Cyril".... :H

Nice and clean!

Miss K plays......

Peek-A-Boo!

- time to go to sleep now.

Comment

These pics are fabulous Enja! You have a gift for photography..and San Fran looks like a gorgeous place to live! x

Comment

so sweet...thanks Enja!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I love all the murals!!!!
                            All I ever see here is gang graffiti
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

enja;1281695 wrote:

- time to go to sleep now.
                              you know what?? Miss K almost looks like she is smiling. Is this a first for her?????? :H:H Must be she she is enjoying Enja's hospitality so much.

Or maybe it was the bath with Mad Cyril He looks like he would have created quite a splash :H:H
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1281989 wrote: you know what?? Miss K almost looks like she is smiling. Is this a first for her?????? :H:H Must be she she is enjoying Enja's hospitality so much.

Nah, take a closer look MissyB - she's still got that suspicious look in her little eyes. I think she's very possessive of Piglet and doesn't like it that another female is close enough to even be taking a picture of him. Maybe it's time for a male host for the Piglet Tour. Tipster for example. Or Techie, or Mr. G or Reggie. Now that would be a hoot. I imagine that Reggie would give us an unforgettable visit.

Anyway, the pictures are adorable. Bath time and bed time. Priceless. Again, :goodjob: Enja!!!
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X