X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Is dat you Piglet???
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Piglet has just arrived in France!

Comment

whoo hoo.....

is he OK?
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

We are so happy to see Piglet!!! But NO Miss K??? What happened to her?

Comment

expat3;1341409 wrote: Piglet has just arrived in France!inkele:
            expat3;1341414 wrote:

We are so happy to see Piglet!!! But NO Miss K??? What happened to her?
            Wot? No Miss K? How could that happen? Was the parcel sent to you by registered mail?

But it is lovely to see Piglet again. I've missed his cheery smile....:h
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

and his sleeves that keep getting longer even though me and tigger tried to roll them up!
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

:welcome: home, little guy!
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1341439 wrote: There he is!!!

Sorry to hear Miss K hasn't turned up. Could she be arriving "under separate cover"?

And I'm going to get to see my old stomping grounds Patty! Really looking forward to that. Can't wait for you to go on holiday now!!! ) xxx
                  I can't wait to go on holiday either!:H
                  I'll try and take a few photos this week before leaving-but I have loads of work and things to take care of before leaving early Saturday morning. Piglet is now happily tucked up in bed with my son and will come to work with me tomorrow morning. I need the support!:H
                  We will be in the Narbonne area of France. South but more the Spain side than the Italy side. Zenners-I think you were more around St. Tropez or Nice?
                  Anyway-very happy to have him here and it's lovely seeing all the things all you MWO'ers added along with him from his travels around the world.:l Feeling all mushy and teary eyed.

Comment

Sorry!! Piglet has been busy at work with me. No fun till Saturday. He was a good little helper today though. Felt good to have him with me .:l

Comment

Nice Patti. Happy holidays. Hope he wasn't correcting errors on the computer screen!
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1342552 wrote: Nice Patti. Happy holidays. Hope he wasn't correcting errors on the computer screen!
                        :H He was a bit out of control , RC! Bored , I guess. But we'll be cruising out of work land/ school very soon.

Comment

Poor Piglet, bored without Miss K to keep him company. Or keep him on his toes!!:H He does look like he enjoyed himself tho'...
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Piglet is going on holiday with patty???? YAY! YAY! YAY!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hello! We leave early tomorrow morning by train. It's a long trip but should be ok! We'll probably need a day or two to figure out how to get onto the wifi over there ....but I'll start taking photos toot sweet. Hopefully all will go smoothly. Running around like a mad woman right now trying to get the flat tidy!:H
                              Can't wait to be there. xxx

Comment

oh Lord do I need a vacation.......YAY!
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X