MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1365044 wrote: Jaysus Satz... where have you been? Under a rock? :H :l

Piglet is Patty's (Expat) child. He has travelled over continents as the MWO international correspondent... and he is presently bunking with Reccy. He took over from Tigger when the postal service did a number on him.

Both of them have travelled exhaustively for MWO, in an effort to bring the community closer together. They have also done a lot for digital equipment, causing cameras worldwide to be broken out and put to good use.
    LOL - is he house trained ?
    Has he been to Dublin ?

Comment

He's been to One2Many's in Dublin Satz. And, aye, he's house trained. Well... at least he WAS. I'm assuming and presuming that Reccy will keep him straight and that he won't be a problem for the next bloke or lass....

Comment

Why? Do you want him next?

Comment

Today Reccie took me to visit the grounds and gardens of Blenheim Palace. Blenheim is Britain's greatest palace and is situated in Woodstock, about four miles from Reccie's home. It is home to the 11th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and is the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.

We walked for miles and miles and we're completely knackered. Reccie said he would try and post a couple of photos after dinner, with more to follow later. Dinner is... *gulp* ...pork belly slices. :upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;1365044 wrote: Jaysus Satz... where have you been? Under a rock? :H :l

Piglet is Patty's (Expat) child. He has travelled over continents as the MWO international correspondent... and he is presently bunking with Reccy. He took over from Tigger when the postal service did a number on him.

Both of them have travelled exhaustively for MWO, in an effort to bring the community closer together. They have also done a lot for digital equipment, causing cameras worldwide to be broken out and put to good use.
            lmao!:H "Piglet is Patty's child". We do miss the little fellow.
            Can't wait to see the photos Reccie! :l

Comment

What, in all that is God-fearing, are pork belly slices???!!! Oh Gawd... you English sassenachs!!! :H

Comment

Pork belly slices:

Pork belly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwww belly pork is just lush. My Nana used to call it tummy pork.

Sticky slow-roast belly of pork recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

I've been to Blenheim Palace. It's bewdiful. Can't wait for the pictures.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It looks like ribs!!! Jingos.

Yeah, I'm a bit partial myself! (As is most of America.)

I could do with a damn good piece of bacon right now. The stuff here is shocking.

Comment

We really shouldn't be talking about pork on the Piglet thread though. lol..

Comment

there's my reccie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        can't wait for piccies!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

and Satz.......I became quite notorious for taking poor Tigger to a strip club......
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1365158 wrote: and Satz.......I became quite notorious for taking poor Tigger to a strip club......
                            :H:H:H

Yes, you did!!! lol....

Comment

We went to see the rose garden:

and the arboretum:

and we had a good look at the palace :

Comment

England's Green and Pleasant Land. Look at that lawn!

Comment

Working...
                                X