• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

A rainy day in Paris.

Comment

Wonder if police have to undergo a height test before they can drive the car?

Comment

Oh, a small dose of Paris sure lifts the spirits. So do the Army boys ...

:h :h :h

Thank you so much Patty.

Comment

Wow just saw this, thanks Expat lovely pics!

Comment

this is such a sweet place to be! i'm really touched as my eldest daughter (almost 11) has a little stuffed piglet that she got from a friend when she was 5. he looks like the piglet from the original story with green on the bottom and light pink on top. for some reason, when we first got him (he was handed down to us) he decided that he was a "plain old" piglet and that became his name. plain old. and little plain old is literally one of the family-- still!!! he's never missed a trip with us (whether its to the cinema, zoo, birthday party, italy, the states, the lake, etc), he eats breakfast with us each day, sleeps cozily with someone each night, the cats love him, he has a wardrobe bigger than mine (hand sewn and knitted), all the kids at school know him, he's been lost several times but always finds his way home!!!!

i can't wait to show the girls this/these piglets(i'm a bit confused 'cause i missed a few pages!) adventures-- we have another here that could be his twin!!
            thank you !! Life

Comment

Working...
            X