Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A VERY HELPFUL TOOL ON THIS SITE - KEEPING UP WITH WHERE YOU POST

All,

When I post I like to go back to read what others coming after me have written. And, there are threads I don't necessarily post on, but that I'd like to keep up with whenever something new is added.

Here's how you do that:

Click User CP - top left of page when you first log on
    Click Edit Options on the left hand side of your Control Panel
    Under Messages and Notifications, go to "Default Thread Subscription Mode"
    Select the Drop Down box and choose "No E-Mail Notification" (or choose whichever e-mail preference you want)
    Scroll to bottom and click "Save Changes"

Then, whenever you log in:
    Click User CP at the top left of your page
    The threads you've subscribed to will appear on your screen
    If someone has posted subsequent to your last post on a thread, the thread title will be there
    You can just click on the thread name and it will take you to the most recent post

Hope that all makes sense and helps anyone wanting to follow specific threads.

When on a thread you can also select the drop down box under "Thread Tools" and subscribe to that thread.

Hope I haven't left anything out!

I think this is a great tool as well. One I have not yet navigated, but it has been pointed out to me. I will go and do this now while the directions are front and centre. Thanks Unwasted.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

You're welcome, Ringing Cedars!

Comment

Working...
      X