Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lollypop

Hi all,

Had a lick of a lollypop last night with a friend at carols by Candlelight ( a bit of a drinkypoo). Had a picnic with the kids, tool a bottle of white, drank a glass each, didn't feel like any more.

End of story!

Our usual style would have been to have finished that and then sent the kids home with hubby while we went on to get smashed at the pub and not turn up at work the next day.

yay. yay. yay. yay, yay

X'mas is now looking like fun, rather than an internal examination.

Lotsa love

Cash
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Lollypop

You are not wrong Kate, but this time...well...just had a nice (as it can be in a crowd) time and went home - wow.

I can feel abs coming on, even though aiming for mods - just all seems to be so pointless once you look at it hard enough.

Cxxxx

Comment

Lollypop

Hi
      You two sound like you're enjoying yourselves.
      Keep it up.

Comment

Lollypop

Well, yeah...things are definitely looking up in my life (touch wood!) .

Must not get complacent though

C xxx

Comment

Lollypop

Here we go!? And it begins?!

Kate, were you right all along? Seems so. God help this poor soul and us. What are we to do?????

Comment

Lollypop

I really don't know what this is about - you can check my IP address if you feel the need.

What have I said that is giving people this impression? I am very confused and it does not really make me feel inclined to post.

Cash

Comment

Lollypop

Keep posting, Cash.
              Keep posting, Kate.

All's well in the world ... OK everybody?

All's well in the world - at least in our tiny component of it.

ALL IS WELL.

(Says she, adding uncharacteristic :l :h :l :h )

Comment

Lollypop

All OK, all's well, no probs

Spend your own money Kate, I havn't got any mate! Credit rating's shot to hell in a bucket - years of going over the limit on my AMEX for that good bottle of wine (yes, I am also a wine snob who gets embarrased being seen buying the cheap stuff by the pimply checkout guy at the bottle-o!!)

And as for all that tender stuff you wrote about me, well, I hope I can live up to this wonderful impression i've left you with!!

Lotsa love and kisses

C
                xxxx

Comment

Lollypop

Hey Kate .... if you DO get her credit card details - would you mind passing them on to me? I won't tell a soul. Promise.

Comment

Lollypop

Cash, I did look up your IP address and in the process managed to get all of your credit card details. Thank you in advance for the wonderful Christmas my family is going to have this year. I swear I will pay you back..........
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lollypop

Don't

Don't forget your friends Luschy with your new found wealth!!!
                      Enough is enough

Comment

Lollypop

hahaha - when they are over the limit they are over the limit - and i'm not talking about drink drivers.

use my credt all ya like guys - it will just add to those wonderful times when you have a trolley full of groceries and have to put 'em all back.

Merry Xmas to all, ho ho

(not) Cash xxx

Comment

Lollypop

Ya know, speaking of the "who sounds suspiciously like who" game...Doesn't Lush sound a LOT like that polite chap that Kanga was asking advice from, who always said "Thank you in advance"...???
                          I could be wrong...
                          Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
                          Plato

Comment

Lollypop

I have no idea what you are talking about. Was that months ago before I joined? Yes, I may be a senior member with my postaholic ways, but I have only been here since the end of July. (I know, embarrasing). Don't go starting rumors Tumadre. I am only here to steal credit card numbers to make my holidays easier......
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lollypop

Tumadre - you're wrong. That guy was a thinly disguised Kate being Melvin. Melvin the whimp. Melvin was sooooo sychophantic.

Comment

Working...
                              X