Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to be Alive!

Hello everyone!
    I was working out tonight and this song came on my iPod. I was going to post all the words, which would involve typing forever and you wouldn't get the full effect anyhow. I remembered that on the Cowboy Mouth website, there was a link to Utube where a fan had put some pix to the song. Thought I would share. As you know, I love this band! Many of the pictures close to the end of the video are of them.
    ENJOY!

Hey, by the way, I would really like to thank all those who have helped me do this first WHOLE WK of abs!! Honorable mention:H to everyone who regularly post on the mods and abs boards both, as they have had to listen to me b*tch my way through the week.
    Also, especially to the folks who chat with me, PM, text, call. :h :l to Brian67, Allie, Discovery, Gina, Lush, Rachele, Mike, MKR, Chrysalis, Mona, Lucky Frankenstein, Happy slappy, pansy, xtexan, soccermom, Waves, fsophia, lisa, Hundi, Kathy, Sunshine Brian, EVERYONE!... I feel so loved!
    EDIT: KATE!!! I missed her the first time! I've missed a lot of people. Shouldn't have started naming! But I had to. Just goes to show how great this place is.
    Bump this baby up to the top the next time I start on a psycho pity party, K?

Here goes. Turn it UP!

[ame= ]YouTube - glad to be alive[/ame]

love,

Glad to be Alive!

Lordy, Kate, I missed you in my list. I feel like a schmuck supreme. YOU have done SO MUCH to help!! OK, so you get your own separate post. That's cool.
    I know I'm not mentioning a lot of other people too. I'll get to ya!

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

BECCA-
      That song totally made me:H :wd: :happy: :thanks:
      LOVE (and awesome job, kiddo)
      Tumadre
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
      Plato

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Thanks Becca!

Hey Becca,

Thanks! I think you just gave me the name of a new band that will push me into buying an ipod:H That's a great song!

Hugs,
        Pansy

knit one, purl two

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Becca
          great post.
          :wd:
          Keep on truckin'

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Becca,
            Your posts were the ones that pulled me onto MYO in May!!!! You add so much ZEST to this whole process of getting rid of alcohol from our lives. I know this must be a tough time for you, but you have gone thought the first week with such openess. You wear your heart on your sleeve in front of us all and I for one would like to thank you.
            Janet

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Hey Becca, great song! Do I get my own post too?:H :h :l
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Becca, you are doing great.:l :h
                Enough is enough

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Becca,
                  You sound so much happier today. Isn't it amazing the difference in just one week? So happy for you! Love the song! I was pumping iron the other day in the gym and was listening to KT Tunstill's song "Suddenly I See". Another great song! She sings, 'Suddenly I see, this is what I want to be...suddenly I see why the hell it means so much to me'. So true to where I am today. It feels good to finally be 'okay' with my decision. Keep up the determination. We are all right beside ya!

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

:h Ode to St. Jude:

Dearest Judie,
                    sometimes rude (ie),
                    how could I forget
                    I'm crazy, I bet.
                    I was just testin,
                    now my grave I must rest in
                    for neglecting the chic
                    who loves loves a good d..... ummmmm......chocolate fudge sundae.

:h :l

Sorry Judie!!

Janet, geesh, thank you for the nice compliment. You sound pretty good yourself and I'm so glad you are here. I love your posts too! Gina, don't get to buffed miss pumping iron! I know though, I do the same thing... listen to this music and get all motivated! Good stuff.
                    Tumadre, Pansy, Waves, Paul, thanks for the input. Making me smile this morning:H .

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Wow a whole week!

I'm sure that went faster for me than yourself so be PROUD girlie!! You sound really really good.

Am I really Happy Slappy? I thought I was Preppy C because of the butt cream I put on my eye bags (that's what Allie calls me anyway- right Alliekins?)!

Love you and keep it up! I have 1 day! :H :l :h
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Do do do do doooooooooooo

Do do do do doooooooooooo

I'm glad to be alive!

Thanks for the song Becca:l :h :l
                        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

I just love you guys! Yep..... Preppy C for putting Preparation H on your eyes.... that is definitely original. Next time dive off the dresser while your at it Preppy.

Becca, you're doing fantastic!

Alliekins
                          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Thanks so much for starting my day with such a boost! You bring us such sunshine, becca! You are our good luck charm.

Comment

Glad to be Alive!

Yay becca! You're so awesome! I am so glad to hear you are doing great!!
                              Love Jen
                              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
                              X