Army Thread 14th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th August

ahh dammit sorry i thought you were saying general goodbye not just to JC xD
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

weekends been great, spending alot of time with my other half, diet went a bit to hell last night (munchies xD) but alls good with me, happy with my place in the world today.

also Zen, you are really temptign me into making a joke about you being old with the commwents about beign stiff xD (totally ignoring the fact mrs.a's older and probably several thousand times fitter than me xD)

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

InChains;1163480 wrote: bye Zen

you still there Reccy? or am I alone again?
        Still here inchy...you made me laugh a lot the other night with your misdeeds in the barracks, doodling on the walls and such like. Very funny!!! :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

haha, ahh I got bored and decide to act like the young ragamuffin I am xD

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

haha, I used to be amazingly fit once upon a time, competed in county-wide championships for running, used to jog at least 2 miles a day, never smoked... yeah it didn't last long xD

and as for munchies, I sometimes get 'em when drinking, usually a sudden desire to eat absolutely anything with salt in it. But pot's the worst, I just eat whole family bags of crisps with dip xD It was a ltitle treat for my other half though, I've persuaded him to try the NHS weight management scheme so his diets starting properly this week

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

What's that NHS Weight Managment scheme, have you got a link to it IC?

I'm fed up of my weight not shifting whatever I do:durn:

Oh and thanks for the :colorwelcome: everyone:l
              WHAT CAN I SAY? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE..

Just taking it day by day.......

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

don't have a link lis, I know about it coz I work in a pharmacy and we run one, basically you get a weight loss advisor anfd a weight loss plan free of charge, can help you lose up to 20% of your body weigth apparently, it's pretty amazing.

N my other half has a bit further to go than me bless him, he was 15 stone when we met, he's now 18 which is a wee bit much even for a man of his size so he's got alot of work to put in, but I said i'd support him, we ahve the same weigh day now and I help him where I can.

Zen: I know wat you mean about people you see on dieting shows, even people I see in the shops xD I admit I am still relatively thin compared to most, size 8-10, but used to eb a 6 so diet it is xD

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

I suspect as much xD

My other half is a similar way Zen, not because of weight lifting but because of natural build, he's just naturally quite a big bloke and strong as anything. I'll be happy if he can get down to the weight he was when we first met, he'd still be technically overweight but a guy his size and build would start to look awkward if he was 'average' I think

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

perhaps if the weight management scheme doesn't work out I'll suggest it, i don't want to look like I'm saying he'll fail before he tries. gosh I've gone all sappy thinking about him now, 5 years and still having silly moments when i think about him, must be love xD

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

I'll try not to, big motivator in my deciding to try and get my act together again lately actually, started telling lies I didn't want to be telling

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

InChains;1163521 wrote: perhaps if the weight management scheme doesn't work out I'll suggest it, i don't want to look like I'm saying he'll fail before he tries. gosh I've gone all sappy thinking about him now, 5 years and still having silly moments when i think about him, must be love xD
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKzlp1Wh4sg[/video]]Madness - It Must Be Love - YouTube

Still popping in and out, but wandered off to make and eat beef kofta meatballs while you two were busy talking about diets...

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

InChains;1163516 wrote: don't have a link lis, I know about it coz I work in a pharmacy and we run one, basically you get a weight loss advisor anfd a weight loss plan free of charge, can help you lose up to 20% of your body weigth apparently, it's pretty amazing.
                          Ahhh I see, I'll mention it next week when I see one of the GP's about something else, I did mentions it to one of the other GPs a few months ago and she wasn't exactly helpful, actually she put me off talking to anyone there again with her attitude

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

why zenny i do believe Reccy's mocking us with his koftas...

lis - if you don't get help from your gp try a practice nurse or a pharmacist, they shoudl be able to help

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Good idea

Gets me down I am strict with myself and if I do manage to loose a couple of pound two days of being less strict and it piles on, even hubs is surprised and he thinks he knows all:H

One GP a couple of years ago when she mentioned nicely I was overweight and I told her then answered, forget it then you obviously aren't meant to lose it then

I shouldn't worry so much I guess, I know I'm fitter than I was at the beginning of this year

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

haha, I've put on about 7lbs since the start of the year... hideous indeed xD

Comment

Working...
                                X