Army Thread 14th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th August

leaveinsilence;1163528 wrote: Ahhh I see, I'll mention it next week when I see one of the GP's about something else, I did mentions it to one of the other GPs a few months ago and she wasn't exactly helpful, actually she put me off talking to anyone there again with her attitude
    Lis, I know exactly what you mean. I went through five GPs at the practice I go to before finding one I was completely happy with and now I've finally found one who is absolutely brilliant. It's trial and error really - you have to keep searching until you find someone you feel able to talk to and who is prepared to listen to you, too. Sounds simple, but it's much easier said than done.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

InChains;1163529 wrote: why zenny i do believe Reccy's mocking us with his koftas...
      Sorry! Couldn't resist! You've got to let me have a little bit of fun! :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

my gp is bloody awful, i have an appointment with a different doctor tomorrow because he can't manage soemthign as simple as supplying a 60 gram tube of cream that I've been prescribed instead of a 30 gram

n you can keep your nice food anyway I have... muesli :'(
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Muesli makes me fart something terrible. I can clear an entire train carriage. :upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

i... well reccy I'm speechless.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Why DO I feel the need to share that information???

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

i don't know. i don't think I want to knwo anymore xD

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Ok, going to disappear for a while, so I'm afraid you're all on your lonesome again, inchy. Nothing personal whatsoever! :l

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

haha, 'course its not, I know whats going on here! discrimination i tells ya...

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

I have the urge now for something cream cakey:H
                      WHAT CAN I SAY? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE..

Just taking it day by day.......

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

bye zen

Comment

Working...
                        X