Day 87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 87

Here it is day 87 and I feel good. I got an uncle from Winsconsin that is having health issues and he moved here, so he could be closer to family and a VA hospital. He is a smoker and heavy drinker. Going to a family dinner on Saturday. It would be my first family dinner since quitting dinner, and I am thinking of bring some NA beer or pop to the event. I know that people will be drinking, but being in other situations where there is drinking, and the knowledge that I have, will help me get through it sober. I do have my guard up and I am going to set up a plan for it. It will be a day shy from my 3 months of being sober, so I am using it to celebrate my 3 months af and will make that day an af day.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 87

Keep on Keeping On!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Day 87

Yeah, it will help that not all of the family will be drinking to.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X