Army Thread 16th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th August

Good morning EW,Tippers, Starters, Marioooooooooo and all those yet to drop by

I needs cawfee toot sweet.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Ahemmm - thank you Twiglet lady - you will be pleased to know have bought a camera - once it arrives will get a photo for you of a Vegemite Scroll - and with dubious computer skills will post same....

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Yoooooooooo hooooooooooo HP saucy,

The dark orchard tart put a great explanation in the Testbed on the use of photo bucket.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Yeeees. Will get my learning hat on - plus have locusts on hand - their computer skills far surpass anything of their parents...

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Good Morning all. Only just woken up and I think jet lag is finally bitten the dust.
            Have a great day. I am about to look after 3 grandchildren while my daughters go out and organise a wedding for number 1 daughter at Chritmas.
            Happy days.

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

morning all

quick dip in and out off out for the day with friends and children (this time last week i was having to hide the fact i was still a little drunk from the night before) it's our tuesday meet up for sane conversation lol

feeling goood although my leg and foot aches painfully for some reason dont know why, probably some weird withdrawal sympton or such, who knows

good day all
              WHAT CAN I SAY? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE..

Just taking it day by day.......

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Morning Mrs A, Morning LISssy.

I can remember having achy bones in the beginning but I can't for the life of me remember why. I must have googled the life out of it. Off the top of me head I don't think it's too serious as it's one of those things I would normally fret about for ages.

So Mrs A, are you gonna invite the Army crew to the wedding?
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

JackieClaire;1164244 wrote: Morning Mrs A, Morning LISssy.

So Mrs A, are you gonna invite the Army crew to the wedding?
                  I would love that and the drinks bill would be low:H

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

morning all - if anybody wants to come to my wedding (which probably won't be for at least antoher 5 years xD) ya'll are welcome, I'll just ahve to make up suitable excuses for all of you - don't really want to announce my alcoholism to my fiances parents on our wedding day xD

Anywho, had the worst nights sleep I've had in a long time, didn't sleep til half 2, light sleep until half 3, up again, stick on a dvd, doze until it's over, wake up, awake for an hour, sleep for an hour, 7am wake up then finally back to sleep properly. Got up, weighed myself and.... another 2lbs! I am doing good, haven't been at this weigth since about 3-4 months ago so I am feelign mighty fine xD Will be disappearing for a couple of days to my wifes later, only to return with my exam results (oh god) on thursday, so ya'll better be sending some good vibes my way xD
                    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Afternoon

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

I will go to your wedding inchains ;-) thanks for the invite.

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Oh my goodness, I haven't checked in in ages! How is everyone? I really haven't been online much at all. I was over with a friend for over a week in the countryside, she was nearly due her first baby so I was keeping her company. No internet there. Then was camping (no internet!), then back to friend who had her baby (gorgeous, gorgeous little girl ) then i got back to Dublin and was so used to being offline that I kept forgetting to check in! tomorrow I'm starting a ten day meditation retreat so I'll be off line again.

I hope all's good with everyone, I'll check back in when I'm back from the course xx
                          AF since 13th July 2010
                          NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

leave in silence;1164239 wrote: morning all

quick dip in and out off out for the day with friends and children (this time last week i was having to hide the fact i was still a little drunk from the night before) it's our tuesday meet up for sane conversation lol

feeling good although my leg and foot aches painfully for some reason don't know why, probably some weird withdrawal symptom or such, who knows

good day all
                            I used to get swollen feet & ankles when i stopped after a binge,i also suffered from gout big time.When i finished completely with alcohol i couldn't walk for a few days ??? terrible crap we put our bodies through

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Ah a slow day in the barracks here, good job i have mario to talk to.

Comment

Army Thread 16th August

Hi

Comment

Working...
                                X