This is where my AL money goes now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty excited about these pix, Ive never seen any this good of me on the track, maybe some of you are MC fans too!

Purple CBR Novice Class Proofs - A Borrowed Image www.abi-photo.com
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Nelz, is that you?!?! We are Harley people, but truly appreciate the beauty of this. Ain't it grand what we can do sober?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1164387 wrote: Nelz, is that you?!?! We are Harley people, but truly appreciate the beauty of this. Ain't it grand what we can do sober?
      That is the one and only Nelz on the race track! LOL yes, sober living is better than missing out on this
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Wonderful! I'll be sure and show Himself. He is SURE to appreciate this.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Zowie Nelz! Your photos are from the "NOVICE" class? You look like a PRO to me. What a great pastime to pour your passion and former booze money into! Zoom, Zoom, baby!
          Sober for the Revolution!
          AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

WAY COOL Nelz!!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Nelz on the track

These photos are fantastic! I am relieved (and happy for you) that you are doing this sober:H
              I hear that accidents are easier on drunk people, but I believe you have the right idea..Good luck to you!

Comment

Like Mama says: WAY COOL Nelz!!!!
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!!! I got on the pink cloud again just looking at pictures you doing that!!!! WOO HOO!!! :yougo:

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Cool Stuff Nelz!

I totally agree with you on the money stuff! we should divert the AL money for passion !

Comment

Working...
                    X