I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone knocked on my door but I was way to lazy to open it, so nope nothing for me yesterday be it evil fluid or smelly smoke.
    FT
    AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
    As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I will admit I still have, and still enjoy, my pipe. I've given up chasing women, drinking, (never gambled) so i get to hang onto one "sin", right?
      BHOG
      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

i didnt drink yesterday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Well, if you don't count water, coffee, cranberry & soda, nope I did not drink either.
          And Uncle AL did not even knock on the door last night. Do you think he is getting the hint?
          BHOG
          BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Not getting my per capita share

I never consume my per capita share of ice cream, potato chips, pizza, or soda, but I did get my share of wine, as well as other people's. According to the Wine Institute this would be about 14 750 ml bottles per year!

Didn't get my share yesterday, and won't again.
            Friedabee is "free to be!"

Comment

Loving life so no alcohol for me yesterday.
              FT

Comment

Hey BHOG good to see you ringing out your accomplishment here and thanks for the congrats.
                Pollywogg, looks like you're getting the hang of it too.:goodjob:
                Friedabee...14 bottles per year?? Oi...perhaps that will be this year for us or less or none of course if that is your goal.
                FT...keep it going friend.
                Everyone else...keep singing your song.
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I was way too busy last night with the granddaughters and wife to find time to drink.
                  Sorry, DABC, you have to make do without any money from me right now.
                  I did not drink last night.
                  BHOG
                  BHOG

Comment

Spent a great dinner evening with several relatives that I have not seen in almost 2 years, we actually got to meet and have a good time and it was not a funeral or some other sad occasion.
                    So it was way to much fun to even think about drinking or smoking so I didn't, and love it.
                    FT

Comment

i didnt drink yesterday
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I wonder, when the site went down, do you think it might have been the AL companies hacking us so we would go back to drinking???
                        Nah........maybe?
                        BHOG
                        BHOG

Comment

It's a beautiful Friday morning and I did not drink or smoke yesterday.
                          FT

Comment

Well, I worked a late shift, got home, DW was already in bed asleep; I did some of my paperwork then closed down the house and went to sleep.
                            Short story. I did not drink yesterday.
                            BHOG
                            BHOG

Comment

Did not do it. Thought about it...looked over my "plan," thought it through, and said "That's not for me."
                              Friedabee is "free to be!"

Comment

Back in the land of winter.. and I didn't drink yesterday
                                :hallo: everyone!
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X