I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be ok for a little while. I have some money in the bank, plus my monthly check (mom gives me a hundred dollars a month) and since I work 1 day a week for four hours a day, I won't be losing much money. Hopefully I can find a new pt job soon.

Oh and I didn't drink yesterday and feeling wonderful today. Repeating it tonight with not drinking.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday, though the temptation was there. This morning I had to convince myself that I did indeed NOT drink. Weird.
      'You might not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you!' - Walt Disney

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. ~Agatha Christie

Comment

Let's put some days in here this week GG.:l
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I didn't drink last night and I was able to take my exam with a clear hangover free head.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday. I'm glad I didn't because I was in a bad mood. Drinking would have felt like a release *maybe* but I would feel terrible today.... physically and mentally. I don't feel great but it's better then depressed. :h

Comment

I didn't drink last night. Bro assaulted me and had to be put in jail and mom is going to let him back in because since he has no money and nowhere to go that it will be ok for him to go back home........ she says changes will be made, but she has said them before and they turned out to be bullshit so we shall see if this time it does happen.

But AL won't solve it and it will just make things worse, so I won't drink over it.

Comment

DriftyAlison0;1191873 wrote: I didn't drink last night. Bro assaulted me and had to be put in jail and mom is going to let him back in because since he has no money and nowhere to go that it will be ok for him to go back home........ she says changes will be made, but she has said them before and they turned out to be bullshit so we shall see if this time it does happen.

But AL won't solve it and it will just make things worse, so I won't drink over it.
                OMG Drifty... are you ok? Physically, at least? I'm so sorry... home should be the one place you feel safe :l

I did not drink yesterday. And it felt good!
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Really sorry to read this Drifty. I'm glad you will not let it cause you to drink but I'm concerned it will happen again. Is this something you've been dealing with for awhile? (meaning attacks from your brother) Do pm me if you want.:l

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I didn't drink last night. No its mainly verbal, but sometimes it can get bad. This time there will be something done.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. Or today. Yes!

Comment

I did not drink yesterday! Yahoo! I feel so goooood!

Drifty--I'm concerned, too. What are you going to do? Life is so very hard.:l
                        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I did not drink yesterday, riding my body of toxins. Last drink was Oct 10, 2011.

Comment

Nope. No drink for me yesterday.

Comment

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I didn't drink last night and finished my midterm week at college with a clear head.

We are seeking therapy and my mom says that he will be going to church every week. We will see if she keeps up to her word. I was supposed to meet up with an attorney,next week but thankfully that got canceled since he pleaded guilty so now I won't be missing any school over this.

Comment

Working...
                                X