I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nollie;1204096 wrote: I didn't drink yesterday. I made it through my first supermarket shop intact, even though I had to tackle the drinks aisle to buy some horrible guinness for my husband. Only a few weeks ago I would have bought some wine and parked up to drink it in secret in my car before heading home.
    Stayed away from the DJ(Devils Juice) as well. But I can TOTALLY relate to the "first time" sensation. I have vivid memories of the first time at a grocery store in the beer aisle, at Applebee's, comming home from work, and my usual watering hole......keep it up Nollie!
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Gonna put this all in one. I did not drink yesterday, though the temptation was there so easily!!! I am not going to drink today and will not tomorrow. There comes a time when you are needed and being drunk just makes you useless.
      Living life to the fullest.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and made it to day 7 today, feeling good and not intending on drinking today or for another 21.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

I may have drank till I got real drunk in my dream the other night, but in real life, I have remained sober. Didn't drink yesterday although my AL side was telling me that I was missing drinking real beer. The truth is, I don't miss it, or its effects, especially its after effects.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

DriftyAlison0;1204386 wrote: I may have drank till I got real drunk in my dream the other night, but in real life, I have remained sober. Didn't drink yesterday although my AL side was telling me that I was missing drinking real beer. The truth is, I don't miss it, or its effects, especially its after effects.
            Well done Drifty. I can relate.
            And, I did not drink yesterday.
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Way to go available. Free apperos offered round yesterday (I live in France) and I turned them down, no-one batted an eyelid.
              AL free since 24 October 2011

Comment

Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Well done everyone, it does get easier and for the record I did not drink yesterday.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I had some wine Friday night and Saturday night. I didn't drink Thursday and I didn't drink yesterday! I know it isn't perfect, but for me that is a baby step! I feel great today and am ready to keep focused---or try!

Comment

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I did not drink yesterday
                        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Its not right to drink on Shout out Sundays, so I didnt drink either Well done to everyone that fought for one more day :goodjob:
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and will not today
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday and I did my first week of the virtual bowling league hangover free and sober. Going to be sober today.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday...and I was real happy about that when I woke up this Morning to face a bright, beautiful day! Well done on everyone for living another day in sober bliss vs. AL agony!
                                Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                                :h

Comment

Working...
                                X