I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the risk of sounding repetitive... I did not drink yesterday Or today. That is all.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I did not drink yesterday but I did kinda sorta think about it....
      Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
      (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

MWOLady;1249846 wrote: I did not drink yesterday but I did kinda sorta think about it....
        BUT you didn't and that is the main thing!! Well done! I have been gone to GA where there was no internet connection, for the past few days but didn't drink ANY of them!! AND I couldn't find my L-Glut (found it this morning in the fridge as I was packing to leave) so was well pleased with myself!!

Sun
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and as always woke up this morning very glad I didn't!

Comment

Must post my boring redundant "I did not drink or smoke yesterday."
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Or smoke but man did I have cravings for a cigarette and crazy dreams. I'd say there is a full moon on the horizon. Be vigilant folks.
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. Or today. Or the previous 107 days.

I do however still smoke like a chimney. That'll have to be next on the list. Sigh.

Comment

Oh my God Sunshine...me too. I hate to admit. I have to get rid of the ciggies. Maybe we can do it together? Sid

Comment

Oh Sid.. I'm sooo bad and useless when it comes to quitting smoking :upset: I need a miracle, really... and I'm not ready to make a 'real' commitment yet.. but it's coming. Preferably before I'm hooked to an oxygen tank.

Comment

I have quit I confess several times.. last time I lasted 5 years. Do you believe it? I used Zyban...I need to quit again but I am afraid...it helps me not to drink. My last vice. Let me know when you are ready. We are AF about the same amount of time. Maybe we will wake up and throw away the last bad habit. Sid

Comment

sunshine_gg;1251261 wrote: Oh Sid.. I'm sooo bad and useless when it comes to quitting smoking :upset: I need a miracle, really... and I'm not ready to make a 'real' commitment yet.. but it's coming. Preferably before I'm hooked to an oxygen tank.
                        If you find one, PLEASE let me know, my wife is EXACTLY the same.....Im not gonna push it, because I know there is no point, but she and I would love for the cigs to be gone.

Oh yeah, I didnt drink yesterday either......so far so good, just keep cranking up the willpower when the urge hits.....or.........remember how fun it is to wake up, half dead, drooling, heartburn, cotton mouth, and hungover..........Now THAT sounds like fun!
                        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday either. Day 73 here - yay!

Girls - sure hope you can give up the cigs........I used to smoke so I totally relate. Nelz, I hope your wife can too. I think cigs are the single worst thing you can do to your body.

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday and today I had a nice day off and enjoyed it a lot better then I would have if I did drink yesterday.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

BTW Quit Smoking All Together: the Web's Largest Quit Smoking Community has helped me and so many others quit smoking. That is how I got introduced to this site was through quitnet.

(I smoked off and on for a week and it took me 2 tries to get it.)
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday, had a wonderful night's sleep and feel fantastic this morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X