I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you Canuck Gals can soon find a reason to want to quit badly enough. Carting around oxygen tanks can't be cool. Hope for you wife too Nelz.
    Day 28 of not supporting the alcohol and cigarette giants!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I did not drink last night and don't plan on drinking tonight. Not even tempted. I can't wait until day 28, RC; it will be my first.
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

I did not drink last night, or the night before, or the night before, nor am I going to drink tonight.

Comment

Abielle;1251873 wrote: I did not drink last night, or the night before, or the night before, nor am I going to drink tonight.
          Yep. What she said
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Abielle~~would love to see you posting here regularly. xo

Right then, I did not drink or smoke yesterday and damn proud of it too!!!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

There's no mandatory disclosure in regards to smoking on this thread, is there?

Comment

:H:H

Comment

i did not drink yesterday and i won't tonight...
                  caper
                  AF since Sept 2013...
                  :alf:

Comment

sunshine_gg;1254913 wrote: I did not drink yesterday.

There's no mandatory disclosure in regards to smoking on this thread, is there?
                    :H Nope, I'm just braggin on. :H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Nuk, never did yesterday, or any uver days eiver.....
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday and was able to volunteer at the local Animal shelter. Not drinking tonight because classes would not be fun with a hangover.
                        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I did not drink last night and felt it this morning, no severe headache, no dry heaves, no bloated gut and face, could go on and on but I like to share becasue being sober brings back alot of energy and its good for the new people on this board. AF Tonight

Comment

Wow, kinda glad this one got dusted off, I forgot all about it. Didnt drink yesterday either
                            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

AGUYFROMNC;1255073 wrote: I did not drink last night and felt it this morning, no severe headache, no dry heaves, no bloated gut and face, could go on and on but I like to share becasue being sober brings back alot of energy and its good for the new people on this board. AF Tonight
                              Hi NC--good job. You're kind of a newbie here yourself. So welcome and keep posting. Nelzie's gonna give you a star.

I did not.....I had thoughts of both today---pretty strong ones at that but I committed to February with some folks here and that is what stayed me.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1255475 wrote: Hi NC--good job. You're kind of a newbie here yourself. So welcome and keep posting. Nelzie's gonna give you a star.

I did not.....I had thoughts of both today---pretty strong ones at that but I committed to February with some folks here and that is what stayed me.
                                You rock. That is all.

No wait.. I didn't drink yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X