Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not drink yesterday.

That's great Moots!
    I didn't drink yesterday & I'm happy about that.
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Good going, Better Me, Mootsbill, Flyaway and Dixon.
      I did not drink yesterday. I was a bit antsy and restless, but I got through, and had an awesome night's sleep.

Comment

Quake congrats on making it through your scare!!! Moots, Your that much stronger for it. I didn't drink for 28 yesterdays

Comment

decided;1456552 wrote: Quake congrats on making it through your scare!!! Moots, Your that much stronger for it. I didn't drink for 28 yesterdays
          Good for you! So very close to a month! :cheering

I didn't drink yesterday!

Comment

Awesome, Decided and Flyaway.
            I, too, did not drink yesterday. It wasn't easy. But I got out the other side in one piece, with a whole lot of help.

Comment

Quakegirl;1457161 wrote: Awesome, Decided and Flyaway.
              I, too, did not drink yesterday. It wasn't easy. But I got out the other side in one piece, with a whole lot of help.
              Fantastic!

I didn't drink yesterday.

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday or the day before

Comment

Good for you. I did not either... Today, day 2.....

Comment

I did not drink OR smoke yesterday....
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Flyaway, Patrice, Drakko and K9 that is fantastic. Especially impressed with the non smoking/non drinkers. I quit smoking twice, on its own it was so tough. I can't imagine doing both together.
                      I did not drink yesterday, again. And now my friends are so well trained they turn up with sparkling mineral water for dinner I thought that was lovely. It doesn't bother me to see other people drink, but I did think it was really kind and respectful of them to think of me.

Comment

Quakegirl;1457552 wrote: Flyaway, Patrice, Drakko and K9 that is fantastic. Especially impressed with the non smoking/non drinkers. I quit smoking twice, on its own it was so tough. I can't imagine doing both together.
                        I did not drink yesterday, again. And now my friends are so well trained they turn up with sparkling mineral water for dinner I thought that was lovely. It doesn't bother me to see other people drink, but I did think it was really kind and respectful of them to think of me.
                        You're right Quake, that is thoughtful. My husband and I just went to a party and the hosts wanted to know what I wanted to drink ahead of time because they knew it wouldn't be alcohol. Looks like we are training people!

Comment

I did not drink yesterday I love coming here to write that each night

Comment

I have not posted in the thread a while because I messed up a few times and I was ashamed. But I'm on day three of sobriety and happy to say I did not drink yesterday. Goal is five days!
                            Would you like you, if you met you?

Comment

Mein Sonnenschein;1458460 wrote: I have not posted in the thread a while because I messed up a few times and I was ashamed. But I'm on day three of sobriety and happy to say I did not drink yesterday. Goal is five days!
                              Great job!

I didn't drink yesterday.

Comment

i didnt drinking yesterday
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X