I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally I can join in. I did not drink yesterday even though I allowed for two glasses of wine in my Sparkpeople.com diet plan. I made and ate supper before I went to Zumba at six thirty. So I couldn't drink as I would have not been able to dance like a crazy fool with the other chicks. So when I came home, I had lost the urge. Yay.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

I did not drink yesterday despite this nasty cold I have, was tempted but feel better today.
      FT
      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Another one bites the dust...hey hey! I did not drink yesterday.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I DID NOT drink yesterday!!! Yay!
          'You might not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you!' - Walt Disney

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. ~Agatha Christie

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. TOI(Tiredofit) that is fantastic. I read your introduction last night so realize that is a big accomplishment for you. Well done.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I went to the band, and although I only stayed for a short time (I wanted to go visit a friend across the street who was working and I am not used to a crowded bar) I went to another bar to finish the night out. I could still hear the bad from outside so I didn't miss much. I didn't drink last night. I had some na beer but I did switch it around throughout the night. I remained sober, and now I woke up hangover free. Going to go to lunch since I decided that going out to eat for lunch will be my reward for staying sober. If I drank, I wouldn't be able to do lunch.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Well done DriftyAlison, it is always good to reward yourself after doing so well especially something as awesome as that, pat on the back for you - hope you had a good lunch and are ready to book the restaurant for tomorrow's lunch!

Comment

Hey Wanna--how are you? Did you drink yesterday????

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey RingingCedars, I am fine thanks No I didn't drink yesterday and will say the same very day
                    How about you? how are you getting on? Great thread by the way!

Comment

Excellent news Wanna! I'm trucking along, thanks. Economy making it hard to keep the tank full but I'm in forward motion. How's your little guy?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ayy but with all the money we save by not drinking we can afford it (just about!)
                        Yeah he's great thanks, growing so big so fast, it's amazing how quick the years go!
                        Take care of yourself RingingCedars.

Comment

It is so. My oldest baby was 23 on Tuesday. How did that happen??? Good to hear from you Wanna. Hope we see you sooner than later.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I totally didn't drink yesterday
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

It has been 3 days for me. I have not made it past 6 days in years. I hope I can this time.

Comment

No Chardonnay, no Merlot, no Shiraz, no Cabernet Savignon, NONE passed my lips yesterday! Phew!!!
                                IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                                Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Working...
                                X