I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

caper564;1241402 wrote: I did NOT drink yesterday..... and this time i don't resent not drinking or spend my time sitting around feeling sorry for myself or saying how bored I am. nope not this time.

caper
    Now THATS the kind of thinking that will take you miles in this journey!!!

Woooooops, almost forgot why I came in here........I didnt drink yesterday either! Loving not loving the AL anymore Attached files [img]/converted_files/1750861=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday! Had a great Football day with the kiddos!
      Living life to the fullest.

Comment

I had very little temptations to drink yesterday. The AL monster tried to get me to have just one, but I said no and didn't drink yesterday. There would be no way I would be getting my books for college today with a hangover. ( I know I would have more then 1 if I drank)

Week 33 af ftw!
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I did not drink today.
          No smoke either, if anyone's wondering. That one was much harder today.

Good work on 33 weeks Drifty! MtnMomma you sound great!
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I did not drink yesterday - and I am SO proud of you too for not smoking as well RC - that one IS hard! I am planning on doing that but not quite yet - need to get this one well and firmly under control first! Well done everyone else!

Sun
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I did my bowling yesterday and stayed sober. Waking up with a hangover was not an option to me so I didn't drink. I didn't even crave any AL.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and am glad of it.
                Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

I feel like such a copy cat - I did not drink yesterday
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

90 days is no copycat. You are a leader!
                    I did not drink today.
                    See I followed you.....

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and in fact am day 58 today! I am proud to say that I'm coping with the death of my dad AF. I have taken my life back and am dealing with life on its own terms - not numbing out anymore and that makes me feel proud!

Comment

Unwasted - I am SO sorry about your dad - I am not sure that I could handle that one AF. My thoughts and prayers are with you - it is a very hard time. I send you hugs and strength. :l

I did not drink yesterday
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

what positive thread.! ! ! I did not drink yesterday and i have not drank for 1 week... YAY me and YAY to all of you...

caper
                          caper
                          AF since Sept 2013...
                          :alf:

Comment

GO YOU CAPER !!!! And I agree with you - such a positive thread...... YEAH!!!!

(I too quit the 4th Jan)

Comment

UnWasted, my condolences on the death of your Dad. Fantastic that you are coping A/F. I, too did not drink yesterday. Getting there... ODAT.
                              Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                              ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. Life is good. Trying--but good.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X