• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not drink yesterday.

Thanks Sun

Comment

Unwasted;1243924 wrote: None for me yesterday - proud of handling the death of my dad without the crutch of alcohol.
      I am so very sorry for your loss, but good for you for staying strong!! You have many reasons to be proud of your success........keep it up!!!!! Attached files [img]/converted_files/1755876=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Good job All!
        UW especially well done. You've learned a lot about yourself these past few days.:l
        Same as yesterday here. I rock!! :H
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RC, you're on a roll. You go, girl!

Comment

SS to hear about your dad Unwasted. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Just remember AL will just make things worse for you right now. Your family needs you sober. Your dad would have wanted you to be sober so keep up the great work!
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hi all, Firstly great thread cause each and every day counts. Im currently at 66 days and my previous best was 27 days that was 2 years ago. Every day without is a bonus!

Comment

Oh Buddie - that is so awesome that you have got to 66 days - now you have got this far, you know you can do this!! And I did not drink yesterday either.
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey Buddy nice to see you kicking it!
                  I did not drink or smoke yesterday. (I know you wanna know Sunshine)
                  Man, am I jonesin for a smoke today though.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

None for me yesterday!!

Comment

Didn't drink yesterday. I was thinking about going out for a couple of waters to help celebrate a birthday for a friend, but I didn't feel like going out so I stayed home.

The friend understood.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

RingingCedars;1244681 wrote: Hey Buddy nice to see you kicking it!
                        I did not drink or smoke yesterday. (I know you wanna know Sunshine)
                        Man, am I jonesin for a smoke today though.
                        I wanna know, too!
                        I'm in awe, dudette. You seriously rock.

In fact, you all are! And hello Buddie!

Oh crap. Almost forgot. I did not drink yesterday
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

A bit tempting last night with mixed emotions watching my friend have wine that I would normally be sharing with her.

It was not really difficult not to drink but the thoughts are still conflicting. I think having the occasional "rough patch" with al makes it harder to come to a final decision than for those who go off the rails almost every time they drink.

Anyways, I did not drink yesterday.
                          nope, no smokingk eeder

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday because I couldn't think of one good reason to drink. So proud of myself. I had a couple of thoughts, but I shot them right down with a no and moved on. Stayed home again because I am too poor and I didn't feel like going out. I just showered and played on the computer.

Comment

i did not drink yesterday but still smoking. one addiction to handle before the other i think. too scared to do both
                              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

available;1245213 wrote: i did not drink yesterday but still smoking. one addiction to handle before the other i think. too scared to do both
                                What Available said
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X