I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on the piste all weekend ? ha ? no boozy apreski for this mama ? just liters of Perrier
    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

I did not drink yesterday!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

WTG Mama. I bet Sundays are a tough one for you.
        I did not drink yesterday either.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I am joining the MWO masses...nope, I didn't drink yesterday either and I will be able to post this again tomorrow cause I ain't drinking today either!!!!!
          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
          :h

Comment

Nope. No Sir-ee Bob (Barry, Balthazar, Benjamin, Boris, Bart, Brandon, etc.)
            Not yesterday, not today, nor the previous 140 days.
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Nopesy - no drinking grog was done by me yesterday, nor today and positively none tomorrow either!

Hugs my friends!
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

I did not drink yesterday which means that tomorrow I can post that I made my first goal of 7 days af. Woot!
                AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

AlmostFamous, we are both at 7 days! Woot Woot! I didn't drink yesterday either!
                  Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday... I not drinking more and more recently... one day the other shoe will drop and I'll just forget about alcohol.. seems that my brain and heart understand the truth but the habitual me sometimes just pours a glass of wine.

Not last night though!
                    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Blonde-
                      Here is to lucky number 7!!!! : )
                      AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

I'm there AlmostFamous...we're on Day 8, ain't we GREAT!!!???

Comment

Any day if not everyday is a good day to say I did not drink yesterday, sssssssssssooooo.....
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Then I had a good day too - I did not drink yesterday and I will have a good day today as I will not drink today!

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday. I am celebrating Leap Year sober too. Dunno why I couldn't figure it out sooner.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

BlondeAFAmbition;1271178 wrote: I'm there AlmostFamous...we're on Day 8, ain't we GREAT!!!???
                                You both sure are! Congrats!
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X