River Pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River Pharmacy

Have any of your ordered from them? I'm wondering if they are legit, or where you might have ordered from online.

Thanks - T
    - Sonya

I beleive I can keep going, long after I can't

River Pharmacy

Hey tatoosh, hope you are doing well.

I myself have not, but might be an idea to post this in the meds thread, they may be able to answer your question.
    stay safe!
    ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

River Pharmacy

i got my topamx from them last year with no problem. it was pricey and i freaked myself out of taking them after a couple of days...but otherwise it was fine.
      I must suppress the beast within so I can find my way out of the darkness.
      sober since 2/4/12

Comment

River Pharmacy

I am curious, are you guys ordering this without a prescription from the Doctor?
        Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

River Pharmacy

From what I've read, most of these sites have a 'physician' who oversees dispensing the meds. I would just be sure, by googling complaints, issues, with them, so that everything is legal. The effect on each person, however, is a WHOLE diff matter. I don't advocate in any way taking prescription drugs without a doctor's involvement. However, some people are so paranoid about being found out about their addiction, this is the only option. Topamax worked GREAT for me, but was given to me by my doctor. Also, for other med conditions I have, but with a complete understanding of what I was hoping to gain from it. Good luck, however you do it. Just remember, all things we ingest have the possibilities of side effects, especially when we use AL too. And some have more dangers when they're mixed. And again, (I'm a broken record about this) DON'T share or buy drugs from a friend/family/acquaintance. It is illegal and can be deadly.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

River Pharmacy

I am not sure that they can ship to Canada and I am a bit leary about ordering any meds online.
            I was just curious. Canada is a bit behind when it comes to treatment from alchoholism. My doctor knew nothing about these medications. I have an appointment with an addictions doctor in a few weeks. I am hoping he will be more knowledgable.
            Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Working...
            X