Army Thread Thursday 18th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well good afternoon army, haven't ya'll been quiet without me huh? so first things first: good luck to starty and JC on interviews and suchlike N I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble that seems to be haunting the army of late, thinking of you all

and in Inchy news: A-levels = A*, A and B at full A-level, with a C at AS could not be happier with the way things have gone in that respect

xIC
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hiya InchyWinchyWoo

Congratulations!!! :goodjob:
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:yay::yay::yay:

I'm glad I popped back for a minute.

Now I'd better pop out again.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Its great to see good news all around folks, now just need Starty to pop back in to complete the set. Well done to all concerned.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Well done jc & inchains.

And good for your son mr tips, hate bullys meself

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Cycled 46 km today,
              Now back in mrs marios office on the fastest pc i have ever come across.

Comment

Wonder how starts got on ?

Comment

ok of back out,should be home in a hour or to see you then :-)

Comment

Very late check in.
                    Hi all very quiet around here these days.

I loved the way tips started us off this morning.

Well done Inchy :goodjob:What are your plans?? Is everyone asking you that.

Hope Starty and JC get their jobs.

Feeling down today as I am not coping with the houseful of family.

I was feeling very miserable and sorry for myself this morning and being bad tempered with the little ones.
                    I could very easily lapse into depression however,I am saying no to that and making a plan.

I had a day of freedom yesterday hiking the hills and I loved it so I have to keep doing more ME things instead of constantly cooking, washing and looking after Grandchildren

Comment

Hello Anon! You should do more "me" things. You already raised your kids. Grandchildren should just be around when you want them to be!:H
                      Congrats Inchy-really well done!:goodjob:
                      I've been having to fight for computer time with the kids. Now that they don't have the television...grrr. But I'll try and get back on later tonight.

Comment

Hellllooooooo, again!

Had to make an unscheduled stop at the dentist's again. This fusking crown is driving me bonkers. Looks like one of the steel pins snapped, so it"ll have to be replaced. Not now - I need all my teeth for this bloody weekend.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

thanks guyys, glad to brign some happy news to the barracks today so far as plans go, i start a foundation degree (one year course) in art and design in just over 2 weeks, if I complete that to the standard required then it should be a small matter of then going on to study something graphics based at university for a full degree. ironically I have 3 full a-levels, and don't technically need any of them...
                          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

The British educational system is Greek to me.

Skewered BBQ chicken wings. Chips. Salad. A small choccie for afters.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening All,

You may not need them A levels now Inchy, but the are going to look sooooooooo good on a CV later on.

Well then the hardest challenge a slimmer could go through was gone through this morning on me way home.

There was a world food market on, geez the temptations all around.

There were Indian stall selling all sorts of curries

There was a paella stall, 3 big German sausage stalls, a crepe stall. a French pastry, a french take away with croque monsieurs and other goodies. A French cheese stall................hang on while I catch me breath

A beer of the worlds( that was was easy to walk pass quickly) . An Italian antipasti, oh and something with ice creams. And another French one selling all sorts of hot dishes, dawg the smell was to die for.

Oh and last but not least the South African stall...........................look away now KT and Starts

Loads and loads of meats, but try as I might I couldn't bring myself to buy some reebok or impala burgers.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And you didn't take pictures :upset:

Sounds bloody fantastic, JC... You would need to cart me away from a place like that.
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X